CHAPTER 25

In daze...

Both Jungkook and Yein are in daze while staring at their marriage certificate on the table beside Yein's bed.

Which are both signed with their fingerprints. Yein is now officially Jungkook's wife.

Jungkook is now officially under Yein's care, and Yein needs to do everything she can to protect this man. The father of her child and now her husband.

Is it surprising if Yein will say she's not surprise with the pawn her mother moved? Han Eunji, her mother sometimes can be thought off as a mental escapee, or someone losing some screws in the head.

She likes controlling her, well every  mother does. Her mother is just a bit different, one day you'll just be surprised with another bizarre move she pulls.

Yein can still remember back when she was younger, around 7 or 8 when her mother totally destroyed her chance with the guy she likes.

Her mother baked some cupcakes, and Yein thought of giving her crush some, since why not? She just want to impress him in some way.

And so she told her mom about it,  and she seems cool with it, well not until she told her that she's giving it to a boy.

She can't really remember his name, well actually she does but she chose to  bury his name at the back of her head.

And so she did told her mom the boy's name, and to her shock her mother gave out the cupcakes to their neighbors. Back at that time they just moved into their new house and so Yein thought that perhaps her mother wanted to create a harmonious relationship with their neighbors.

Her mother Eunji then baked a new set of cupcakes, thinking back as a child she never really pondered why her mother didn't let her taste one of the cupcakes.

The young brain of hers thought that maybe her mom's supporting her possible spurting love life. And so she didn't taste one.

The next day, her mother gave her the box of cupcakes, and told her to just give it to her crush and nobody else.

The young brain of hers didn't catch the innuendo behind her mother's words. Like a lost puppy she nodded her head and followed what her mother told her to do.

She went to her school and at dismissal she gave the box of cupcakes to her crush. Telling him not to give anyone a piece.

He smiled sweetly and said his thanks before leaving.

The next day Yein was more than excited to go to school and talk to her crush, you know a young girl all giddy that her crush noticed her.

But to her dismay, her crush was absent and a few days later, Yein along with her mother was called to the principal's office.

Turns out her crush suffered from a severe LBM, and was hospitalized for a day. All because of her mother's cupcakes.

Her mom being the smarty pants she is, manipulated the situation and told her crush's parents that maybe he ate something bad aside her cupcakes.

Yein never tried to remember what happened next, she just wanted the floor to open and swallow her from the embarrassment.

She knew it was her mother who turns out to be the real culprit. Adding in laxatives into the cupcakes.

Her mother got away with it, as she's a doctor and knew how much laxative to put into the food and she manipulated the situation to her deal. It wasn't lethal but still it wasn't good.

Ever since then, Yein never tried to talk to her crush and he did the same
She even transferred rooms just to be away from him.

From then on she started avoiding men and whenever she starts to feel attractions towards the opposite sex, she crush it down, afraid that her mom may do worse aside from putting laxative into the cupcakes.