CHAPTER 31

Yein opened the door to her unit, she let out a heavy sigh as she dump all her stuffs her mother packed from her unit on the living room, Doyeon followed suit with a lot more baggage in her hand. Doyeon groaned and dropped herself on the sofa.

"You sure you'll stay here?" Doyeon inquired looking around her unit.

"I think it's better if you stay in the sanctuary." She added when her eyes settled on Yein.

Yein crossed her arms over chest, thinking.

"I'll think about it. I need someone to look after me there. I'm pretty sure you can't since you're always needed in HQ, I'll check Yugyeom first then decide." Yein said removing her coat placing it on the coat rack.

She heard Doyeon let out a breath and placed her feet on the coffee table.

"Well, if Yugyeom's not available I can ask Moonbin if he can do you a favor. If not then I'll let him shoulder some of my assignments." Doyeon suggested.

"Do what you want." Yein said dismissively and entered her room, and didn't saw how Doyeon mocked her back and pouted afterwards.

Yein stepped on the carpeted floor and change into her bedroom slippers, she slowly sat on her bed.

She heard her phone rang in her pocket but she paid no attention. She slowly laid her back on her bed.

After her mother-in-law left, saying she'll visit again soon once Jungkook's back, Yein packed her bags again with the help of Doyeon and told her mom that she'll just stay in her unit.

Eunji didn't say anything against it, but didn't agree on it either.

She took that as a go sign to leave. A part of her expected that her mom will be against her leaving their ancestral house, but she didn't mind. She find the situation in favor of her.

Yein fell into a small nap, and was awaken when she heard three voices in the living room.

She groaned and slowly sat up, still in clad in her clothes consisting of some pregnancy pants, a loose white shirt, and a pair of comfortable sneaks.

She went to her bathroom to freshen up, and changed into much comfortable clothes. She settled with her pajamas since its already 7 in the evening.

She went out of the room, to see Yugyeom, Eunwoo and Doyeon watching some series on Netflix.

Yugyeom and Eunwoo were sharing a bowl of popcorn, while Doyeon is eating a bowl of salad.

She saw how Doyeon eyed the two boys in disgust from time to time.

They didn't mind Yein's presence, Eunwoo just glanced at her before glueing his eyes back on the TV.

Yein went to the kitchen to prepare her dinner, she closed the fridge when she perceived a cooked meal on the counter table, consisting of healthy foods.

They must've ordered her dinner. A bowl was placed on her marble countertop creating a little clicking sound.

"We ordered food. You don't have anything left in your fridge." Doyeon informed her.

Yein curtly nodded her head, remembering that she's out of stock, ever since Jungkook left. She wasn't able to shop for her needs as her mother drag her to their ancestral house where she stayed for a few days.

Yein was okay staying in their ancestral house, but after what happened with her mother-in-law's visit, she thought otherwise.

"I'll just shop tomorrow." She said opening the clear take out container.