CHAPTER 18

Lying in bed is Jungkook and Yein. Both are tired from their tremendous activity.

Jungkook has his arms wrapped around Yein's shoulders while the other is placed above her tummy, while Yein rests her head on his chest. She's in her pajamas while Jungkook is in his joggers whilst topless.

Yein snuggled closer to Jungkook feeling his warmth, Jungkook tired her for he had owned her for so many times.

They probably broke the rounds they had on their first night and the other nights they had sex. Jungkook was rough and didn't held back. Which Yein kinda liked. He's smoking hot hovering over her while she's submitting to him.

And after their hot love making, Jungkook dressed Yein in her pajamas, stating that he doesn't want her to catch cold.

While there he is topless.

Yein looked up to stare at Jungkook's sleeping face, chiseled cheek bones, proud button nose, a sharp jawline, and lastly those pair of red luscious lips.

She can't help but to feel annoyed at what he did to her but at the same time she can't stop the butterflies forming in her stomach.

She huffed a breath, and carefully lifted Jungkook's arm above her. She then slowly walked to the veranda of their room.

Its passed midnight but there are still a lot of people by the shore, Yein can see the flickering lights on the shore and even a bonfire where there are a circle of people hanging around.

She let the cold breeze kiss her skin, she took a deep breath and sighed. She then looked back at the bed where she was earlier and saw Jungkook asleep.

She shut her eyes tight and let out an exasperated sigh.

She shouldn't feel this way towards Jungkook. She'll just put his life in danger.

In her life she has too many enemies, she has enemies everywhere. She's dangerous and she's surrounded by even more dangerous people.

She can't afford to lose someone important because of her.

"Go run Yein. Save yourself please." A man with a gun shot wound on his abdomen grunted as he look at the woman who's pressing pressure on his wound to control the bleeding.

"I am not leaving without you." Yein replied strenly.

"YEIN!" The man hissed.

Yein glared at the man.

"Shut up Seongwoo. I am not fucking leaving without you." Yein replied sternly.

"I'm really gonna kill those bitches who's firing at us." Yein hissed annoyed.

Its raining bullets and Yein and Seongwoo are hiding themselves behind a huge rock and they're near a cliff.

They're in the middle of the forest where they're tasked to burn down a large syndicate group the Triad. They own a large drug lab, that produce high end and dangerous illegal drugs. They also sell illegal guns, human trafficking in the black market.

They are a notorious group of syndicates.

Somebody inside Yein's organization tipped Triad about the upcoming attack and they were able to prepare beforehand.

Now, Yein and her colleagues are being outnumbered. Yein can see a lot of dead bodies from both organizations.

"Agent Jeong report what's happening." Yein heard a voice through her in ear.