CHAPTER 19

Removing her hair tie and letting her hair fall on the side of her waist Yein dropped her things on the floor and dragged her feet to her bathroom.

Removing her black leather jacket, she got under the shower not minding to remove her black shirt and black high waist shorts. She just want to wash her fatigue away.

She twisted the shower knob open and brought the water to her desired temperature she let her body relax.

Yein closed her eyes and looked up, letting the water massage her face, at her feet there is a rich pool of blood cascading down as she wash her body.

She just finished a mission, a so called clean up. The Triad is getting stronger and stronger and its Yein's organization's task to put an end to them.

Yein sighed as she turned the shower off. She removed her clothes and proceeded to wash up.

Wrapping her body in a robe Yein went out of the bathroom. Water dropplets dripping from her hair.

She grabbed her phone on the island table she and answered the call that kept on ringing since earlier.

"Yes mom?" Yein groggily asked while patting her hair dry.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop going on missions!" Her mother's voice was heard loud and clear. Yein grimaced.

"I'm giving you JMC so you would stop risking your life in that goddamn organization! I told you to get pregnant so you can freely leave the organization but what did you do? You pushed Jungkook away and kept on going on missions! You even forgot that you're a damn doctor! Your patients needs you Yein." Yein's mother paused and sighed. "Please my dear. Come back to JMC. There I can closely keep an eye on you. I don't want to lose you my dear." Her mother said in a soft voice. Yein pressed her lips together. Her mother is begging her and she can't say no to that.

"I'll call in duty in two days mom. I'll just take a short rest. I'll see you soon mom." Yein said and ended the call.

She placed her phone back on the island counter, screen down. She brushed her messy and wet hair up and sighed.

When did my life started to become this complicated?

Yein went to her room to get dressed. After dressing up she went to her desk and opened her laptop, she opened her email and as expected there is an email from her organization.

She opened the mail and it is another mission. After reading the mail the email was immediately deleted. It's their system's protocol so no one will know their plans.

Yein went out of the room and grabbed her phone.

Jungkook's name flashed on the screen. She rejected the call, she opened her contacts and called Jisoo's number.

After five rings Jisoo picked up.

"What?" She was panting and Yein immediately knew what she's doing.

She can hear another person panting on the other line. Yein sighed and rolled her eyes.

Seo Jisoo and Kim Seokjin doing what God knows.

"Find a substitute. I'm not going on the next mission. Mom's order." Yein said with finality and ended the call.

And once again Jungkook's name flashed on the screen.

She sighed, she rejected the call and turned her phone off.

Yein admits, she misses Jungkook's presence around her. But she needs to push him away. Triad as what she said is getting stronger and they're closing in. She needs to protect the people who's important to her. And he is one of the persons she cherish.