CHAPTER 20

Haven't updated for a month. Your thoughts about this chapter will be highly appreciated.

***

1 month later

Birds chirping and the soft waves crashing on the shore can be heard inside Yein's private villa on the countryside. Sliding her curtains to the side she let the sun rays enter her room, lighting up the whole place.

She smiled looking at the beach, stretching the sleep off her limbs, she went straight to her bathroom to freshen up. Washing her face brushing her teeth and applied her skincare. After that she went to her kitchen to prepare breakfast for her and also for the little life inside her, grabbing a bowl she went to the fridge, grabbed a tub of yogurt, fresh berries and a banana on the counter top. Scooping some yogurt into the bowl and added the berries, bananas and added some nuts to her meal. She then went to her living room with the bowl in her hands.

Opened the T.V and watched some morning shows. When she finished her breakfast she changed her clothes to her usual walk outfit.

"Candy!" She called and soon a fluffy little dog came running towards her. She played with the dog for a while before clipping the dog leash on Candy's neck.

The seven of them own Candy as their dog, they take turns on taking care of the dog. And right now Yein's the one tasked to take care of her.

"Let's go." Yein said smiling and took Candy out for a walk.

This has been pretty much her routine ever since she left Seoul and decided to reside on the countryside that is under the organization. Just to have a little peace of mind and away from the danger in Seoul. There's no such thing as a safe place when it comes to Triad but at least her organization has eyes everywhere around the island.

Yein is a top agent, she's not the best but she can really trust her skills when it comes to hand to hand combat and guns.

If you're thinking if she already renounce her position in the organization, no she hasn't.

She's still thinking of keeping her position despite being pregnant and going against her mother's request.

Jinyoung, one of her colleagues witness how cruel Triad can be. Killing his family in front of him. It happened way back when he was still a kid. He happened to survived but he was just hanging by his dear life and he was lucky to be saved.

A member of the organization took him in, provided him all his needs and when he turned 9 he decided to avenge his family and started training himself to be an agent. Mastering every martial arts he can learn out there, learn how to dismantle and fire a gun and even learn how to create explosives.

From then on, he devoted himself on taking down different Triad's headquarters around the world.

Yein's organization who's name isn't known doesn't just reside in Korea, but they're all over the world with the same advocacy, take down the Triad to bring peace to this world.

To be honest Jinyoung is the one who radiates the most authority in the new gen, which is them. He's like their captain, and someone you shouldn't mess with. Actually you shouldn't mess with any of them.

Keeping her position in the organization has its pro's and con's, keeping her positions means she'll be updated with every move of Traid, hence an advantage to keep her family safe as she can take precautionary measures faster, but keeping her position also means more danger not just for her but also to her child.

After Yein's walk with Candy she went back to her villa, and when she got inside she saw Eunwoo and Yugyeom talking- no more like bickering with each other.