13

AHHH THE COMMENTS OMG they make me so happy!! And I apologize if this story is going really slowly like with the plot I've been trying to figure out a good way to kind of fit all the citrine stone stuff in with the romantic stuff so ARGH I'm such a bad writer! Sorry :(
But I'm so glad you're enjoying the book and here is another kind-of long chapter? Okay enjoy!
-----------------------------------

You were sitting at the small dining table in the Mystery Shack with Mabel, drinking some "Mabel Juice". Which was basically fruit punch in a blender with glitter and plastic rainbow dinosaurs. Somehow it tasted okay. Right now the two of you were ruling out possible suspects. "I'm totally on your side that Bill isn't behind this, y/n," Mabel declared, taking a sip of juice, "Dipper's just being a dork."

You laughed and rested your head on your hands. "But I don't know who else could want it. I'm thinking someone who lives here and has been around magical, supernatural-like things before."

"Yeah," Mabel said, rubbing her chin, "the only people who have maybe done that are Wendy and her friends. And Wendy definitely is not after the stone."

"Yes!" You gasped, suddenly really excited. "We should go interrogate all of her friends!" Mabel laughed and pumped her fist in the air, "oh yea! Interrogation!"

"I can go along with you guys if you want," Dipper said, coming into the kitchen. He had been doing a few chores for Stan and had been listening to their conversation. You smiled a little and nodded. You were still upset about Dipper accusing Bill over and over again, but you were still willing to give him another chance. "Great," he smiled, "we can go this afternoon!"

In a flash of white light a familiar yellow suit-clad man appeared beside you. You jumped a little, startled, but immediately relaxed once you realized who it was. "Sorry Pine Tree," Bill said, tipping his top hat, "I'm stealing y/n for a minute." Then everything slowed into dreamscape and Bill turned to you. "So y/n!" He said, rubbing the back of his head nervously, "do you want to go on that thing humans go on when they like eachother with me this afternoon? I meant to ask you this morning but you went to work before I could."

Your heart skipped a beat. A date? With Bill Cipher? Hang on a second, had he just admitted his feelings? He just straight up told you he liked you. "Oh! Um," you stumbled over your words, heart beating super fast, "sure! I mean, yeah, okay. Of course! Wait, do you like me? Um, because, well uh..."

"Yeah, I like you," Bill smirked. He floated over to you and took your hand. You were flipping out inside but tried to stay cool. First a kiss and now a proper date! "I really need to look for 'suspects' today," you pointed out but Bill just flapped a hand in the air. "You can go on your little investiagation with Shooting Star and Pine Tree after our date!" Then the grey of the dreamscape disappeared and you slowly opened your eyes to see Mabel and Dipper staring at you. Not your face, your hand. You glanced down at your right hand and remembered with a start you and Bill were holding hands. You pulled away, embarrassed. "I have something to do this afternoon guys," you said quickly, hoping they would buy your lame excuse, "so how about tomorrow evening?" You swallowed as you saw Dipper squint his eyes, suspicious, but nodded and let you go. As soon as you and Bill were outside he snapped and transported the two of you to the forest. You and Bill talked while you strolled down the dirt path that cut its way and curved through the Gravity Falls pine forest. It was really peaceful and you were in such a good mood. You really like Bill, he was such a gentleman...at times...and had an amazing sense of humour. You honestly couldn't remember the last time you had laughed this much. At one point as you were walking you and Bill passed a deer standing next to a tree. "Ooo, look!" You smiled and pointed to it. It was so cute, with it's short tail and big ears. Deer had to be one of your favourite animals. "You like deer teeth?" Bill asked. You were kind of confused. "Um, not the teeth specifiacally..."