37

Hey guys! Ready for another chapter?

@danielleships Q: Why is Robbie the bad guy? I think it's great but do you not like him?

A: Don't get me wrong, I love Robbie as a character in the show. I feel like his story and personality is just amazing. But he always has this kind of evil aura around him that I dislike and just thought he would be a good antagonist for this story.

Thanks again so so much. If you can please check out my other stories because I work really hard on those as well...please enjoy!
------------------------------------

"Bill," you breathed and he winked at you. Usually you would be blushing, but right now fear was about the only emotion you had.

You felt a tap on your elbow and glanced over at Dipper, who had his hand outstretched. Careful not to grab Robbie's attention you pulled your cell phone out of your pocket and tossed it to him. You slowly felt Robbie's grip on you loosen the slightest bit as he said loudly, "I won't lay a finger on y/n if you do whatever I say for the next, let's see, how about the next five minutes? Oh, and absolutely no breaking the deal."

"Bill no," you yelled, squirming around in hopes Robbie would drop you, "don't do it! Please!" It felt like your heart was stuck in your throat as you watched Bill's hand ignite in blue flames. "One quick thing," he said and snapped, the cage around you, Mabel, and Dipper diappearing. Robbie scoffed and shook the dream demon's hand vigurously. You were dropped immediately onto the hard dirt ground and soon Bill was by your side helping you stand up. "Sorry," he said quietly and you nodded a bit, letting him know you were okay, even though you were sure you had twisted your ankle. No way you were going anywhere. He wasn't okay either. You knew Robbie had something planned and now that their deal was set.

"So Bill Cipher," Robbie chuckled, "what should I make you do first? I can do anything. Let's have some fun." As you looked closer you saw a flash of red circle around the coloured ring of Robbie's eyes before fading away. "Hmmm...go slap y/n," he ordered. You watched as Bill's legs moved unnaturally, making him walk towards you. You weren't upset, or angry, just...sad. Bill's face was sad. He looked about ready to cry and that made you start crying. Why did he take that deal?

You hardly even felt his hand against your cheek but you definetely heard the loud clapping sound. Moments later a burning sensation filled your face and the hot tears came back, making your cheeks red and wet. "I'm so sorry," Bill whispered, choking on his words. Robbie was laughing and Dipper was talking frantically on the phone. Mabel was trying desperately to distract Robbie but it was no use. Nothing was stopping him now.

"Only a minute left controlling you," he said with an evil grin and leaned over to whisper something in Bill's ear. You couldn't hear what it was but your heart skipped a beat when Bill's eyes widened and he started shaking his head, mouthinf "no, no no," over and over. Robbie cackled and crossed his arms over his chest. "Get to it," he commanded and Bill conjoured up a long silver object in thin air.

A knife.

Before you could scream the knife plunged itself into Bill's arm, blood splattering in all directions. Mabel screamed and Dipper, now off the phone, gasped loudly. You were silent and frozen in shock. Your brain was working a mile a minute trying to process what had just happened. Next a sword appeared and went through his leg. Then one in his stomach. Then one in his left arm. His right leg. His knee. His back. His head. Just stabbing himself over and over. Finally, a long and sharp saber dug through his heart and his eyes rolled back. With a thud he fell onto his knees, swaying back and forth.

A yell, almost like a battle cry, rang out and Mabel attacked Robbie, diving at him and tackling him, sending him flying backwards against a tree trunk. Dipper dialed the hospital and you, still wincing in pain from your twisted ankle, dragged yourself across the ground to sit next to him. "No, Bill," you whispered, and put a hand lightly on his shoulder. There was none of the old sparkle and light in his eyes or mischeif in his smirk. No smirk at all for that matter. For the first time he looked weak and small, blood covering every last inch of his clothes and body, streaming from every wound. This was exactly like the dream you had had the other night.

"You did this!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. At Robbie, at anyone. Everyone. "You fucking killed him, you bastard," you spat at Robbie, who was currently getting beat up by Mabel. What a good friend.

Robbie had escaped Mabel for a few seconds as Bill turned his attention to him. "Hey kid," he addressed Robbie, who whirled around to face him. A massive almost-creepy smile spread across Bill's bloodied face as he said bus last words before collapsing on the ground; "Are you satisfied?"

------------------------------------
Hi! A quick rant...
I won't be able to update every day anymore. Or at least not as much as I used to. Between homework and French lessons and intense time-consuming art assignments it's becoming really hard. Usually I'm writing at 12 at night to 2 o'clock in the morning and it is extremely tiring.
I love writing and I definetely won't stop, I just won't be updating as often.
Thanks for understanding!