29

It's almost summer, I am SO excited! Also next chapter will be a lemon chapter I think...
---------------------------------

It was finally your eighteenth birthday. You weren't over-excited for it, to you it was simply another birthday. But you were technically an adult now. You got out of bed and stretched your arms above your head, letting out a massive yawn. Then you took a quick shower, combed your h/l h/c hair, and dressed in your favourite outfit, a black skater skirt with f/c t-shirt and black flats.

You went into the kitchen to find Bill making you breakfast, struggling to fry what somewhat resembled bacon. "Here," you offered, starting to take the pan from him, but he pulled away shaking his head. "It's your birthday, I'm going to cook for you," he said and went back to making that weird stick of burnt meat. Nonetheless you took a small bite once it was done so you wouldn't hurt his feelings and thought over and over I like it so that if he read your thoughts he wouldn't be upset. "You look beautiful," Bill stated as you put your plate in the sink. You smiled and thanked him. "Okay, so I need to be at the Mystery Shack in five minutes," you announced, smoothing down your hair, "so I'll see you later?"

"Hang on a second," Bill frowned, "you don't want me to come?" You stared at him, surprised. You didn't think he wanted to join the party Mabel had planned. He seemed uninterested and bored the whole time the three of you were discussing it the other day. "Sure, if you want to come, come," you replied, smiling, "I didn't think you wanted to come."

"Of course I want to come," he grinned, "it's your party, isn't it? Anything for you y/n." He walked over and entwined his fingers with yours. You squeezed his hand slightly and the two of you left, making your way there, no idea what was in store for you.

As soon as you knocked on the door Mabel pulled you inside. "Oh my God y/n!!!" She yelled and dragged you over to the living room, where streamers hung from the ceiling and the table was filled with food and one poorly frosted cake. The f/c icing looked almost like it was melting and you saw Dipper shrug, embarrassed, "sorry, I'm a horrible cake decorater."

"No problem," you smiled and guestursd for Bill to come join you. The party commenced and it was surprisingly normal for an event planned by your friend Mabel. There weren't any crazy dance groups or wild disco music, everything was plain and simple, the way you preffered it. "Mabel did a great job on this party, huh?" Wendy asked an you nodded, smiling at her. You opened your mouth to say something but felt an arm wrap around your stomach and pull you backwards, then hot breath against your ear. "hi," Bill said and you blushed, unsure as to why he was doing this. "Hi," you said, more of a question than a statement. Wendy laughed and winked, "I ship you guys," then walked away to talk to Tamry and Dipper. "So, eighteen," Bill smirked, "big year I heard."

"I guess so," you replied, and he nodded. "Yeah, Mabel tells me when humans turn eighteen they're official adults? That's nice. You get a real job, adulthood, sexual consent..."

"Bill!"

"What? Mabel was the one who said it," he was obviously lying by the way his eyebrow was raised and the fact that his smirk spread all the way across his face. "I doubt Mabel said that," you rolled your eyes and realized you were blushing. Bill crossed his arms, shrugging, "but it's true."

"Oh my God, Bill! I'm not old enough," you exclaimed, a little louder than intended since the whole room glanced over at you. You heard Bill chuckle and say, "yes you are." You couldn't say anything, just turn on your heel and walk to where Mabel stood talking to Candy and Grenda, your heart pounding, your head spinning, and for some reason a faint smile on your lips.