36

Idk why I'm ending all these chapters suspensefully....but thanks for your comments and votes!!

@EmilyVenice Q:
what age is the reader?

A: you can kind of choose what age you are in the story...Dipper is still 12 and Bill is still um older than time I suppose so anywhere in between. In my story you are 18 right now, that's just how I'm writing it.

Thanks again and please enjoy another chapter! (It's kind of short, sorry....)
--------------------------------------------

"Well the thing to do would be to kill you all," Robbie sneers, flipping the gun around in his hand, "but I'm not that kind of guy. I would never kill any human being." He chuckles and you feel like vomiting. It felt like a dream. A crazy, horrible dream you couldn't wake up from.

"Why do you even want the stone?!" You yell, gripping on to the metal bars in front of you. You feel hands on your shoulders and Mabel pulls you back from the bars. "Be careful y/n," she whispers, eyes wide in shock. Your head was pounding as you turned your attention back to Robbie, awaiting his answer. He smirked played with the citrine stone through his fingers. The string that attached in the back was still snapped and was beginning to fray at the ends. "Protection from everything, special powers, destroying all the things I hate in Gravity Falls like animals. And plants," Robbie shrugged, "I like the protection bubble-type thing I have with it."

"It doesn't protect you from everything Robbie," Dipper spoke up, "just a few minor things like cuts and scrapes. And killing all life in this town? Seriously? That's really something you want to do?!"

"Uh, yeah," Robbie rolled his eyes and took a step closer to the cage. Instinctively you took a step back and he smirked. "Just so you can't try and take it back," he announced and held the hand holding the stone high above his head. It seemed like time slowed down as you watched him start to lower his fist. Then with a flash Bill grabbed his wrist and held it there. Robbie thrashed around, unable to move his arm at all. Your mouth was hanging open. One second later and Robbie would've smashed the citrine stone and immediately killed all life in Gravity Falls. You watched as Bill put his index finger in the air really close to Robbie's face and smile with mock sadness. "Now now let's not get too violent," he said and dropped his arm, skillfully pulling the stone out of Robbie's grasp.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw a streak of black but ignored it as you watched in awe as Bill tossed the stone through the cage so Dipper could catch it. They exchanged smiles and Mabel went over to her brother. You were about to head that way too but as you walked you suddenly felt a hard tug on your hair. That tug turned into unbearable pain as you were dragged backwards and finally held in an uncomfortable position, someone's arm around your neck. You felt cold metal press up against your head and you could feel every hard heartbeat echoing in your chest even before you realized it was Robbie.

With his gun.

Robbie had his gun up to your head.

You opened your mouth to scream but it came out rough and quiet. Bill was right there in front of you, running towards where you stood, when you heard a laugh in your ear. "Watch this," Robbie chuckled and laid his finger on the trigger, "move and she dies."

Bill stopped dead in his tracks and looked back and forth from you to Robbie, then back to you. For the first time you actually saw Bill genuinely scared. Soon his expression changed and that familiar red glow appeared across his features. "Let. Her. Go," he growled and even you felt a pang of terror. Who wouldn't be terrified of an all-knowing, all-powerful pissed off dream demon?

You felt hot tears, just a couple, stream down your cheeks and you cursed yourself for crying. The gun felt like it was shaking as it slowly lowered, just a tad. "Well then make a deal with me," Robbie said, laughter in his tone, and yet again your jaw dropped when you heard Bill's reply:

"Fine. Anything for y/n."

-------------------------------------------
Sorry sorry sorry!! I just hate giving you guys cliffhangers but I also love writing them! I'll try to either update tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thanks for being such loyal readers, I love you all!