44

[WARNING: extreme fangirling]
(also no spoilers so don't worry)

WHO WATCHED THE NEW GRAVITY FALLS EPISODE?!?!!?! IT CAME OUT TONIGHT AHHHHH!!!!!
I am honestly fangirling SO HARD OMG I can't eveeeennnnnnnn
IT WAS AMAZING IT WAS IN EVERY WAY PERFECT ALEX HIRCSH IS BAE. I cannot even BEGIN to explain how awesome it was if you have NOT watched it GO GO GO GO GO WATCH IT!!!!
Even though Bill wasn't in it, they did reference him which was SO COOL!

fangirl Dipper was great.

I AM SO OVERWHELMED *heavy breathing* Soos was on point also, I loved it when he called Wendy near the end OMG I was hysterical laughing. Also fanfiction-writing Soos is the bomb omg. And the end credits scene was perfect. I NEED TO FANGIRL WITH SOMEONE ABOUT THE PURE PERFECTION so if you want you can Kik me, my username is: emykikedyou

BUT I JUST UGH I CAN'T UGGHHH I'M DEAD. Enjoy this extra long CELEBRATORY chapter!!!!
--------------------------------------

You kind of screamed when the door burst open and tried to pull away but Bill grabbed your face and deepened the kiss, making out with you in front of your friends. Out of the corner of your eyes you saw Dipper and Mabel freeze in their tracks.

"Yes!" Mabel squealed, jumping up and down. Dipper was blushing like crazy and his hands flew to his face, partially covering his eyes. "Sorrywedidn'tmeantointerruptanythinghahaha," he mumbled and started backing out of the room. Bill finally let go of you and chuckled, licking his lips. "That's what you get Pine Tree for bursting in on us," he smirked, took a sip of his drink, then glared at Dipper saying, "what do you want Meatsack?"

"Don't be rude!" You said sternly.

"We were just wondering if you two lovebirds wanted to join us for a movie night tonight," Mabel exclaimed, "we'll have pizza and popcorn and films and boy talk! Whaddaya say?"

"That sounds great," you smiled and Mabel handed you a small piece of paper with the time on it before giving you a quick hug and left with Dipper.

----------------

It was now evening and you were getting dressed to go to the Mystery shack. You put on jeans and your f/c long sleeve top. Then you walked into the kitchen. Bill was wearing a golden yellow top with black jeans. "Ready to go?" You asked and he nodded.

The two of you arrived right on time. Dipper answered the door and gave you a hug hello, ignoring Bill's glare. Mabel then pulled you inside and guestured for you to join her, Candy, Grenda, and Wendy on the floor. "We're talking about boys," Grenda said loudly and Candy giggled.

"You guys remember my ex Gabe?" Mabel shouted and Wendy started laughing. "Wait, Gabe Benson," you asked and Mabel nodded. "Oh my God," you exclaimed, "the one obsessed with puppets?"

"That's him," Mabel smiled and you started laughing. "I dated him once!" You confessed and Mabel shoved you playfully yelling, "shut. Up!"

"He was so weird," Mabel shuddered. You chuckled, "but hot though."

"Deinetely," Mabel gushed, which made the both of you laugh again.

"Who's hot?" A voice said from behind you. You turned to see Bill, who had sat down on a reclining chair directly behind you. He grabbed your sides and you jumped a bit, startled, as he pulled you onto his lap. Mabel started squealing again, whispering "I ship it" over and over as Wendy started the film and Dipper turned out the lights.

Stan and Soos joined all of you about halfway through the film. It was really fun...Dipper even choked on some pizza. You were having a great time, and you found you were only slightly embarrassed about sitting on Bill's lap.

You felt a squeeze around your stomach as Bill hugged you close. He wrapped his arms possesively around your waist and you blushed lightly. "Love you," you whispered in the dark. Bill put his mouth by your ear and whispered back, "you too, kid." His warm breath tickled and you leaned back against his chest, closing your eyes and holding his hand.

When the film was over everyone pitched in to help clean up. You noticed Bill sneezing a few times but didn't think anything of it.

Soon it was time to go home. Bill walked alongside you to your flat. When you two got inside you changed to your pyjamas and got into bed. Bill lay down next to you and kissed your cheek, cuddling up against you. It wasn't even fifteen minutes before you fell fast asleep.

At about midnight you woke up to a tap on your shoulder. You groaned and turned over, sight cloudy from sleep. "Huh? Bill?" You asked groggily. You took his hand but dropped it immediately when you felt how warm it was. You sat up, placing the back of your hand on his forehead. "You're burning up," you exclaimed. He looked red in the face as he said, voice cracking a bit;

"Y/n? I don't feel good."