58

GUYS I AM so SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! I was on a trip with family to Minnesota and I thought the house we were staying at would have wifi...it didn't. Minnesota was lovely though, and it was nice to catch up with some friends over tea.
Thank you SO MUCH for being SO patient with me! I just got back tonight so I decided to update :)
Thanks to everyone who is voting/commenting! I read all your comments and they make my day! I try not to laugh out loud in class whilst reading some of them XD
Again, thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy this chapter! It's a bit different because it's in 1st person in the bae's POV ;) (The next 2 chapters or so will be this way as well.)
--------------------------------------

~Bill's POV~

I woke up the next morning with the sun practically blinding me. Ugh, sunlight. I cover my head with the blankets to block the light. I'm starting to feel like a fangirl who locks herself away in her bedroom reading smut fanfic. So I uncover my head, plant a kiss on y/n's forehead, and get ready for the day.

It's really tedious brushing my teeth, although y/n insists on it. She said she wouldn't kiss me if I didn't, that was enough to convice me. I do love my gold and black suit, but today I'm trying to look as normal and non-dream-demon-ish as possible.

Today I will make Stanford trust me.

I know y/n is bothered by the fact that he hates me. I feel weird knowing he doesn't approve, and for some odd reason I want him to. People making misconceptions of me because of what I did in the past really pisses me off.

To achieve this "normal" look I take one of y/n's button-up shirts that looks fancy and my black trousers and put them on. Then I added a sweater vest and bowtie to look more professional. Now it was time to head over to the Mystery Shack.

I find Ford working in his old lab. Of course. The old man hasn't changed a bit! "Heyyyy Stanford!" I greet him and he rolls his eyes. Huh. I try again, leaning against his shoulder. "How's it goin' Pines? I see you haven't changed a bit, still up to your old antics, eh?"

"Leave me alone Bill," Ford answered and I felt my eyes narrowing. He's making this really difficult and I'm obviously going to get nowhere making small talk with him. So I jump to the point.

"Listen, Ford," I say, circling him as he works on whatever stupid project he's working on, "I know you think I'm still an all-powerful dream demon. I am one! But not an evil one persay. At least, not anymore." I watch his face for any reaction, and he gives none. Fine.

"We're married and I'm trying to be good and normal-ish for her. I'm protecting her! Too bad if you don't see it. But you've got some serious trust issues, Stanford!" I was about to walk away, but I heard him finally turn around to face me.

"Bill," he said. His face looked super serious, as always. "I'm not convinced you've changed. Go get a job. Buy groceries. Make an attempt to be a civilized person in Gravity Falls. Y/n told me how she does everything in the apartment you two have. She pays for everything, cooks everything--"

"Hey, I cook!" I interject, but he rolls his eyes. "She takes care of you," he continued, "while you sit around doing nothing. You say you are protectin her? How do you expect to protect her when she's looking after you all the time?"

Stanford is really getting on my nerves. He thinks I can't protect my wife? He thinks I won't? "I'll do anything for y/n," I growl, "protect her no matter what."

"Prove it," he replied simply.

I storm back home. Y/n is at work, so I go on to her computer and start searching for jobs. I'll show him.

--------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter! Have a great day/night and see you soon!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
Wattpad: butcherbabe
Kik: emykikedyou
Pinterest: aRandomEmy