51

Hi guys! So glad most of you like your classes at school, mine are 50/50. Some of them suck and some of them are amazing. Also, I'm terrible at making friends so I'm alone in some classes :(
The Thranduil x Reader is undergoing major editing so it may take a bit longer than expected.
In the meantime please enjoy this chapter!
-------------------------------------

You gasped and took a few steps back, heart pounding. "Bill!" You yelled, holding a hand partially over your eyes. The white flames were surprisingly bright and hurt your eyes to look directly at them. This caused you to trip and fall on your butt on the ground.

Within moments, the flames slowly turned from the blinding white to a glowing blue as they surrounded Bill in a more circular formation now. Bill himself glowed, too, and he had an almost sinister gleam in his eye.

You stared at him, not knowing what to think. He just burst into flames, but he's completely fine! What is going on?!

Bill smirked, and crouched down so his face was close to yours. "I'm back to normal, y/n," he said, his voice deep. Your heart didn't cease it's relentless pounding as he helped you up. He then spread his arms apart, guesturing to the blue flame around him. "My powers! They're back!"

"Wha--" you were speechless as you watched Bill celebrate, tossing blue flames everywhere and leaning on his long black cane that he had created out of thin air. He looked exactly the same appearance-wise, still a human, but you could easily tell the difference. Now that he supposedly had his power, he looked more...alive. Happy. Before he had seemed tired and disoriented.

"That's great, but how?" You asked. He smirked and pulled you into a massive hug, all the flames disappearing. "We got married, I'm with my true love. Obviously," he rolled his eyes and smiled, "have you never read any children's books? Love is magic."

"But--" you began, but Bill put his hand up. "You can't argue with logic like that," the once-again dream demon argued, "it's too hard to explain. Only someone with the knowledge of the whole universe could ever understand it. Like myself!" He picked you up and twirled you around, which was a bit scary since he was levitating quite a bit off the ground. Once he set you down, you felt tears brimming in your eyes.

"I'm really happy for you Bill," you said, and meant it. Sure, it would be totally different since you were used to human Bill now, but you could learn to live with it. "Just don't read my mind," you warned.

"No promises," Bill winked, a huge smirk across his features. You sighed in fake annoyance and with another amazing hug, the two of you stepped into the party hand in hand.

-------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter! Didyou think I had killed Bill? Don't worry, I won't....yet....just kidding...or am I? Lemme know what you think in the comments! ;)
Have a lovely day/night and try not to stress too much about school!

Bill: You should take your own advice...

Me: Shut up being stressed is one of my many talents

Bill: *rolls eyes*

See you all very soon!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!