49

I haven't updated in a while! Let me explain...
I decided to devote a week or so to my art, since I hadn't even started on my almost-due projects. Then I got foot and toe surgery which is EXTREMELY painful and it means I'm stuck in bed for a while. So hopefully more new chapters!
Also, the new X Readers should be out soon, so be sure to follow me for updates on that!
Just one more thing: WATCH THE VIDEO (above) OMG I promise you it is AMAAAAZZIIIING!!
Thank you all so so much and please enjoy!
------------------------------------

It had been at least three days since you had begun planning you and Bill's wedding. Dipper and everyone else was helping, but you were beyond stressed. There was just so much to do!

One afternoon while trying to pick a cake flavour, Mabel called you. "Hello?" You answered, balancing the phone on your shoulder so you could continue to sift through numerous papers.

"Y/n! It's Mabel! Come on and get your butt over here! We have to go dress shopping!"

"Okay, I guess I could use a break," you decided, sighing. You grabbed your purse and made your way to the Mystery Shack.

From there you, Mabel, Wendy, Tambry, and a few of your other friends who you had invited over for the wedding, piled into Wendy's car and drove to the nearest wedding dress shop. You tried on lots of different gowns, yet none of them seemed right.

Finally you were about to give up when a certain dress in the back caught your eye it was f/c and was the exact style you wanted. "Let's try this last one," you announced and went to put it on. Unfortunately there were no mirrors in the dressing room so you had to see your friend's reactions first. It was well worth it.

Mabel started screaming, "THAT'S THE ONE!" And Tambry even glanced up from her phone for a whole minute! The moment you turned around you felt like crying. This was the one. The realization hit you like a brick. You were getting married! Something you never dreamed would happen, but it was! Not just getting married to anyone either, to a dream demon! You smiled at the thought then quickly corrected yourself. Ex-dream demon.

Meanwhile Bill was waiting for you to get back home to help finish the decision making. He was sitting at the kitchen table, scanning through the papers you had left behind, when Dipper burst in. "Bill, what are you wearing to the wedding?"

Bill narrowed his eyes. "Why do you care, Pine Tree?"

"Um, because Mabel and the other girls just took y/n to get a wedding dress," Dipper exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips, "and I needed to be sure you were dressing up too." There was a silence and Bill finally shrugged and looked back at the papers. "I was just going to wear this," he stated. Dipper practically had a heart attack. "You can't wear that! Bill Cipher," Dipper yelled, "y/n is getting dressed up in a wedding gown for you and you're going to show up to the most important day of your lives in the same suit you wear every day?!"

Another short silence before Bill replied, "yes."

Dipper groaned and snatched the papers out of Bill's hands. "You're coming with Soos and I. You are going to wear something nice," Dipper grumbled, dragging him along.

Soos and Dipper took him to the only place in town to get wedding attire. Bill put down every suggestion either of the other guys had. "Dude," Soos finally said, "how 'bout you pick out what you want?" Bill shrugged and wandered off, leaving Dipper and Soos to keep searching. Halfway through wandering Bill frowned. I really should care more about what I'm wearing. Pine Tree is right, I have to look good for y/n, I can't wear this same thing all the time, he thought to himself. With that he grabbed random items off the shelves and went to put them on.

Bill at last decided on black trousers, a slightly fancier yellow top than usual, a new black bowtie, and suspenders. He studied himself in the mirror and smirked. "Suspenders, check! I thought they'd look bad. They actually look good," he said and soon the three of them were on their way back home.

So were you and your friends. You were giddy with excitement remembering the wedding was in only two days. But still slightly nervous.

Well, maybe more than slightly.

--------------------------------------
Hi, hope you liked that chapter! I just wanted to let you guys know that while you're waiting for the next chapter of Deal, I have other books too, if you want to read them I would be enormously grateful.
They are actually a two book series called Newborn. It's a Supernatural fanfic, and the order is:
-- Newborn (Destiel and Sabriel) [but mostly Destiel]
-- Newborn x2 (Sabriel and Destiel) [but mostly Sabriel]
So give those a read if you have the time! Thanks again so much for voting/liking/commenting! Your comments always make my day and I read every single one of them!
See you guys soon :D
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!