63

(not sure if I already posted this picture as a chapter pic but I just LOVE this version of human bill)
Hello everyone! I'm not dead!!
I apologize for the lack of updates. The past month or so has been CRAZY busy. I also got a new phone that is kinda hard to type on so excuse any spelling mistakes.
Please accept this peace offering. *throws cool ranch Doritos into the crowd*
Please enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

It had been exactly two months since Bill had the job interview. Bill was doing small jobs now and then, and always tried his best to take some of the chores and household tasks off your hands.

Stanford had gone on a long research trip and had given you a gift covered in black wrapping paper. "Open it whenever you feel like you need to," he had said.

You were now laying on the couch, bored out of your mind. Maybe it was time to open the gift. You wandered into the bedroom and began rummaging through your closet, remembering you had put it on a shelf in there. "Hey Bill," you called after searching for nearly twenty minutes, "do you know where the gift Stanford gave me is?"

"Try the bookshelf in the lounge," you heard him reply from the kitchen. He had promised to make dinner today. Suddenly heard a plate shatter. Maybe not.

You sighed and made a mental note to go help him with cooking after you opened the present. It was just where Bill had said, on the bookshelf tucked behind a few picture frames. You took it and sat back on the couch, eager to see what was inside. You tore the paper off quickly to see...a box.

After finding scissors, you opened the box to see...a book. Hmm.

You flipped through the pages. It seemed to be one of his research journals. An older one, seeing as the red leather cover was worn and the pages were yellow and frayed. Finally you stumbled across a page that had writing blue pen, unlike all the others which had been written in black pen.

Y/n...I found this years ago. Say this passage out loud if you truly doubt what Bill Cipher is capable of. You think you know him, but I'm right. Trust me, he is incapable of change.

Below it was a paragraph of weirdly spelt words you didn't know. You felt anger boiling up inside. Stanford wouldn't ever quit, would he? You knew deep down Bill would never hurt anyone or anything. He had promised you he wouldn't. But....

You tried to look away from the paragraph but found that you couldn't. Perhaps you should recite whatever it was just to prove that nerd wrong. You let out an angry sigh and began to say the words out loud. At the end, you closed the book with a snap. Nothing seemed to have happened. Of course it didn't. Stan was wrong.

"Bill, I'm going to help you with dinner, okay?" you said and stood up. Just then you saw Bill come into the room. He looked completely normal except....he had his eye patch dangling around his neck, his hand over it; the red light shining in between his fingers.

"Bill?" you asked, barely a whisper. You watched in horror as his mouth opened to reveal sharp teeth and a long tongue like a snake's. "Y/n...are you ready?" He asked. His voice was even more echo-y and deeper than usual.

"F-for what?" you whispered, trying to catch your breath. What had you done? He smirked widely and winked at you. "For the second rise of Weirdmageddon!"

Then the world went black and you felt yourself falling to the ground.

------------------------------------------------
Please don't hate me!! Sorry for the cliffhanger mwahaha...
Give this a vote if you like it. See you all soon :)
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!