52

Hi everyone! Three quick questions before I start this chapter:
1) Does anyone watch Orange is The New Black or Dexter? I've become obsessed with both.
2) Who has seen the trailer for the next Gravity Falls episode?! BILL IS IN IT!!! ADJFSKLOMG
3) Last but not least, which fanfic do you guys want me to publish first? Thranduil x Reader or Death the Kid x Reader? PLEASE let me know!
That's it for now. Enjoy this EXTRA LONG chapter!
------------------------------------

It had been about four days since you and Bill's wedding ceremony. Things were slightly back to normal. You resumed your part-time job at the Mystery Shack, Bill was still living with you. Not to mention he had his powers back. You seemed to always forget that he could basically read your mind.

After yet another long day at work, you slammed your apartment door and practically jumped onto the couch to nap. Immediately Bill appeared next to you. "Y/n," he smiled, "how was work?"

"It sucked," you said simply, not even opening your eyes. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Are you going to sleep?"

"Yes," you replied and leaned against his shoulder. There was a brief silence before Bill spoke up again. "Since I have my powers back, I don't need sleep," he said out loud, "but I'll sit here with you."

"Thanks," you yawned, and shifted your position. Bill's shoulder wasn't exactly the most comfortable of places to rest your head. He noticed this and took your head in his hands, gently moving it to his lap, so you could rest against his legs. "Thanks," you said again and felt your cheeks getting warm. You could practically feel Bill's smirk upon you. "No need to be embarrassed, really," Bill raised an eyebrow, "we're married now, remember?"

"Stop reading my mind!" You exclaimed, then closed your eyes, staying quiet, trying to get some sleep one last time. It worked, he didn't say anything, and soon you fell into a deep sleep.

-------------

Everything was hazy as you slowly opened your eyes, trying to adjust them to see your surroundings. You were on the couch, on top of something...or someone?! You looked down and realized you were laying on top of Bill, who was sleeping soundly. Another blush crept across your cheeks but you didn't dare move, not wanting to wake him the dream demon up. I wonder what he dreams about, you thought to yourself, running a hand through his yellow hair. You stayed put for a few minutes before gently sliding off him and the couch and picking up your cell phone. Your stomach was growling since you hadn't ha any dinner. You ordered pizza since you absolutely did not want to cook.

After that you went back over to the couch and watched Bill sleep. Not in a creepy way, though. More in a loving way. Finally the doorbell rang and Bill shot upright, eyes glowing red. "Whoa, Bill!" You exclaimed, backing up, "it was just the door! I ordered pizza for us."

You watched as his features slowly went back to normal and he sighed, pulling you into a hug. "I'm sorry," he mumbled into your shoulder. You closed your eyes and felt your body relax. You wanted to just be held in his arms forever...but there was pizza to eat.

As quickly as possible you answered the door, payed the delivery guy, and slammed it shut again, walking over to the couch with the big pizza box. "Here," you said, opening it up.

"I don't need to eat y/n I have my powers back," Bill reminded you. You glared at him. "I know but it's creepy when you just watch me eat."

"Fine," he replied and with a sigh the two of you ate dinner. As soon as you swallowed your final bite you felt arms wrap around your stomach and pull you backwards so you were laying down on top of Bill. "Let's go on a honeymoon," Bill whispered in your ear. His head was resting on your shoulder and he still had his arms in a tight hold around your waist.

"We haven't been on one, youre right," you noted, "but where would we go? I don't want to go somewhere in the dreamscape, I want to go someplace real." Bill ran his fangers through your hair. "Okay," he said, voice soft. There was silence for a few seconds before he said, "hows about we just go downtown, right beyond Gravity Falls? It's not far..."

"That's perfect," you smiled, and kissed him. Without even realizing how tired you were, you soon fell asleep again, still wrapped in Bill's embrace.

------------------------------------
That's it for now! How did you like this chapter? Please let me know!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!