24

---Time skip of 2 days brought to you by Gideon's Tent-o-Telepathy---

Another day of work at the Mystery Shack. You were sweeping the floor with Soos today since Mabel decided to work the register with Wendy. She was doing a pretty good job except for the fact that every time a cute guy walked up to the counter she shouted, "hi I'm Mabel! I'm twelve and own a pig! Wanna get married?"

"Dude, you ready for your birthday?" Soos asked you and you smiled in reply. "It isn't for another few days," you answered, and it was true. In a few days you were turning eighteen, which was exciting yet intimidating. "That's right," Mabel yelled from the counter, "we have to throw you a party!"

"Mabel, don't go overboard," you heard Dipper say as he entered. He smiled at you and took the broom out of your hands. "I'll finish for you," he declared and started sweeping. You thanked him and awkwardly stood there for a couple seconds before your cell phone rang. You picked it up without checking the number. "Hello?"

"Phones are stupid," a familiar voice said, crackling over the speaker, "I don't know how humans do it."

"Bill," you giggled, "why are you calline me? I don't get off work for another half hour." You glanced over at Dipper, who looked about ready to snap the broom handle in half. "I wanted to remind you that I love you and I hope nobody's trying to take you from me," Bill said and you felt yourself blush. "I can't talk right now, I'll be there soon," you said hurriedly and hung up. Seconds after Mabel ran over to you, waving her hands around excitedly. "You two are so cute!" She cheered, "it's kind of weird you two are together but also cute!"

"Thanks," you laughed and took over Wendy's shift for the rest of the day, trying to block out Mabel's teasing and birthday party planning so you could focus on work and attempting to ignore Dipper's angry expression watching you at all times.

You got home exactly when you said you would. Opening the door you felt arms under your legs and felt yourself being lifted up into being carried bridal-style. You gripped onto Bill's shirt and kicked your legs, afraid of falling or being dropped. You never really liked being picked up. Bill smirked down at you, brushing his lips against yours before sitting on the couch, you still in his lap. "What's wrong?" You asked, giggling from him poking your sides. "Nothing," he answered, "I missed you." He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer, arm resting right underneath your chest. You blushed and tried to get out of his grip, failing miserably. Your heart was pounding and you were positive your face was as red as a tomato. "What's really wrong?" You asked more seriously, trying to remain calm. It didn't work. Bill put his mouth right by your ear. "I don't like other guys talking to you," he growled, voice catching in his throat. That was really sexy, you thought to yourself then silently cursed, no, stop it! You can't think like that...

"Why thank you," Bill smirked, loosening his grip on you so you could scoot over into the open seat next to him. "What the--how did you--" you stammered and he laughed. "I just read your thoughts a little, like normal," he said and you rolled your eyes. "I did not think that."

"Yes you did," he insisted, and he was right. Damn it. "Not like I would bang you anyway," you said, rolling your eyes again and crossing your arms. "We'll see about that," you heard him say and you felt the heat coming back to your face and neck. "Wait, what?! Biii-ll!! No! I'm too young!"

"Time doesn't apply to me, kid," Bill said, winking at you. He put a hand behind his head and did that anime-like pose that made you go crazy and smirked. You knew for sure your face was over a billion degrees. "How the hell do you know if I'll do it or not with you anyway?!" You watched Bill wink yet again and give you his infamous sideways smile, "Oh, I know lots of things."

"Sh-shut up!" You mumbled and walked off into your bedroom, Bill's laughter following you there. Embarrassed you went to bed early, hoping things would be better tomorrow.

--------------------

Y/n was asleep and Bill was in the alley behind the apartment building, waiting for a dark shadowy figure. "Hey kid, didn't I already give you the information you wanted?" Bill asked and watched the guy cross his amrs, "Bill, I want to make another deal."