15

Hi guys! Once again thank you for reading/voting/commenting on this story! I am so shocked people are actually reading this omg...
There will be some lemon in the next few chapters, so if you're under 12 or just don't like smut just keep in mind it probably will show up somewhere in the next few chapters.
Please enjoy! (The picture is of Robbie btw just in case you were wondering...)
----------------------------------

Mabel was rocking back and forth on her feet as you and her waited outside Robbie's front door. It was your second try to talk to him about the stone, whether he was trying to take it or not. So far Robbie was the one who you were leaning towards, but for some reason Dipper was still convinced it was Bill. You clenched your fists by your sides when you thought of that, of Dipper warning you not to get too close to Bill. He had said that again this morning and frankly you were getting annoyed. Now you knew he had feelings for you, and thankfully nothing was awkward, but it seemed like he was trying to get you to change your mind, which was a little annoying.

Interrupting your thoughts the door opened and you were greeted by Robbie himself. He had his signature black hoodie with the red broken heart on the front and his black hair was swept completely over one eye. "Ugh, what do you want?" He asked, rolling his eyes. Mabel grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. "We need to ask you a few questions," she announced, pulling out Dipper's clipboard and notebook to take notes on Robbie's answers.

"What do you know about the citrine stone?" You asked and saw Robbie stiffen. Mabel scribbled something down and Robbie crossed his arms, rolling his eyes yet again. "I know all about your stupid search for whoever's after your lame stone," he said in an uninterested tone, "I can't help you losers." Mabel walked right up to Robbie's face and stared at him for a few seconds, unblinking, before writing something down. "What if we were to ask if it was you?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows up and down. You tried not to laugh. Mabel couldn't stay serious about anything, it was pretty funny.

"Ugh, it's not me, okay? Losers," Robbie scoffed, then looked straight at you, "why don't you ask your freaky triangle boyfriend, he's probably the one after your fucking citrine necklace." He stormed back inside and you saw the door lock behind him. You let out a frustrated sigh, running your hands through your hair. You had gotten nothing out of Robbie except that he thinks Bill is the suspect. Great.

"Don't worry y/n," Mabel said, patting you on the back, "I believe you. I trust you and you trust Bill. So I trust Bill. Also, is he really your boyfriend?"

"Mabel!"

"Just asking," she smiled, winking at you. You laughed and she walked home with you since it was getting pretty late. The sun looked beautiful setting over the tall pines as Mabel waved goodbye to you by your apartment building. You went upstairs and quickly unlocked the door. Not even seconds after you closed the door behind you were you transported to the couch. You felt arms wrapped around your stomach, holding you in a close hug.

"Bill," you said, surprised, "what's wrong?" You craned your neck to see Bill behind you, resting his head on your shoulder. Your back was against his stomach, so you would have had to turn your head as far as possible to see him. So you struggled out of his grip and turned around, still in sitting position. Bill looked upset. "Why does there have to be something wrong?" He asked. His voice had a hint of bitterness to it that surprised you. He smashed his lips against yours and you kissed back, but worry still flashing through your mind, causing the kiss to only last a few seconds before you pulled away. "It doesn't Bill," you replied, "you just seem mad or worried about something."

Bill grabbed your arms and pulled you towards him so your face was shoved against his chest. "Do you like me y/n?" He asked. You nodded, "yeah, of course!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" You were worried now. What was wrong with him? He turned you around so your back was against his chest again as he snaked two arms around your waist to hold you closer. You could feel the heat up your neck as you squirmed to get out of his grasp. "Bill, what is wrong?!"

"Nothing," he said, voice suddenly low. He put his head on your shoulder again and closed his eyes, er...eye. "Your hair smells good," he whispered. What kind of compliment was that? "Um...thanks?" You said, more of a question than a thanks. "I love your smell," he said. Did humans smell weird to dream demons? Possibly. Maybe not, maybe it was just a Bill thing. Probably, you could never really tell with Bill. "You're mine, kid," Bill said in your ear, his voice almost a growl now.

"Sure, yeah," you mumbled, unsure of what to say or think. He was acting so weird! You slipped out of his hold and kissed his cheek, announcing you were going to bed. "I have to get a lot of sleep, me and Dipper ate investigating the townspeople tomorrow," you smiled and went into your bedroom to sleep with a final, "goodnight Bill."

You lay there in the dark, confused and more worried than you had ever been. Something was wrong with Bill. He seemed almost jealous, but he had no reason to be. You fell asleep quickly and found yourself having a beautiful, vivid dream, no doubtedly given to you by the dream demon himself. Not just as a nice thing he usually did for you, but so you wouldn't wake up and realize he had snuck out.

-----------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER! Sorry not sorry...Thanks for reading and I will try to upsate as soon as possible. Thanks!