64

The world slowly came back into focus. You stood up and groaned, taking in your surroundings. It was pitch black and you seemed to be laying on a cold concrete ground. You used all your strength to push yourself up with your arms and then felt around for a door.

It was so dark you didn't know the size or content of the room you were in, but it didn't matter. Escape was the only thing on your mind. You had to find out what happened to Bill.

It took what seemed like forever but your fingers grazed against something metal and slippery...you turned it and you stepped into the blinding light.

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice scream. As your eyes adjusted you saw Mabel and Dipper running towards you. Soon you were being squeezed in a hug. "What happened?" you asked.

"Bill explained everything. How you recited a spell or something? Then he continued to take over Gravity Falls. Just like last time," Dipper said in a hurry. You wanted to ask about the last time this happened, but figured it wasn't the best moment to do so.

You followed the twins outside where the sky had turned an ominous red colour and it was chaotic. The citizens of Gravity Falls were being killed, chased, or just rocking back in forth in any corner they could find.

"Where is he?" you yelled over the noise. Dipper pointed to a giant black pyramid in the center of town that was easily seen over all the other buildings. "There," he replied, his voice shaking a bit, "we've tried everything to get in. We had no idea where you were but now that we found you...you might be the only one who is able to enter and talk some sense into Bill!"

"Wait, I don't even know where I was! Just a black room...I was sleeping...I don't know why or how but I found a door and it led me to that room in the Mystery Shack," you quickly replied. Your heart was racing. Could you really reverse this?

"We'll figure it out," Mabel interrupted your thoughts, placing a comforting hand on your shoulder, "meanwhile...it won't take long to get to the pyramid. You got this. Be confident. He loves you still, remember. It's just a spell."

"Don't let him get to you or in your mind or body," Dipper added as you felt yourself begin to walk away towards the menacing pyramid, "and y/n?" You turned around and Dipper sighed. "Be careful," he said softly. You felt just as scared and unsure as he did. This may have happened once, this Weirdmaggedon event, but this was different. Bill wasn't doing this of his free will. "I'll see you later," you said simply, and headed towards what you believed to be your inevitable doom.

------------------------------------------
Another cliffhanger?! Wow. I'm really mean.
Are you all excited for the last episode?? I'm going to cry my eyes out definitely.
This fanfic is also almost over. I'm gonna cry for that too. But I will be working on my Pinescone fanfiction more often after this so hopefully I'll see you all there? :)
Well that's all for now. See you soon!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!