19

Thanks for all your support! I want to know what your ages are not because I'm a creepy stalker omg but because I want to know how much lemon to put in this fanfic...enjoy this chapter!
---------------------------

"Y/n, come on," Mabel begged. She had been trying to get you to go on a walk in the forest with her. You had no idea why, it seemed weird that she wanted to go exploring without Dipper, whom you hadn't seen or heard from all day. Who else had you not seen or heard from? Bill. He hadn't shown up last night or anytime today and you felt like crying. He really has left me, you thought bitterly, trying not to cry in front of your friend, I should've known.

"Yeah, fine, let's go for a walk," you mumbled and Mabel linked arms with you, skipping out the door. "See you tomorrow dudes," Soos called and the door slammed behind you.

As you walked alongside Mabel through the tall trees, you could see the sky getting darker. By the time you both reached a small clearing it was entirely nighttime, the stars shining brightly above your heads. You sighed and looked up at them, clenching your jaw. You were not going to let Bill's disappearance get to you. If he really never loved you, then why were you getting so worked up about it? It was useless to be sad. You were over it, over him. You kept telling yourself this until Mabel reached over and gently tapped your shoulder, pointing at somewhere high in the oak tree facing you. Following her gaze you spotted Dipper standing on one of the branches. He was ghastly pale with black around his eyes and had dark dried blood stained in and coming out of his nose. He was wearing his preacher outfit from Mabel's sock puppet show from so long ago but the suit was stained with red splotches. The worst part of it was that he was holding a hanginf device made out of rope from the Mystery Shack. "Bill!" You heard Mabel shout, "you said you wouldn't hurt Dipper!"

"It's tomorrow evening, kid," Dipper laughed. Wait, this was Bill? How?! It was Dipper for sure, there was no way this could be the dream demon you were thinking of. Mabel turned to you, shaking your shoulders. "Y/n, Bill made a deal with Dipper and now he's in Dipper's body! He won't believe me when I told him you liked him, not Dipper, you have to stop this! I think he's trying to kill him!"

"Bill," you yelled as loud as you could up to him, head racing and heart pounding. There was so much to process...why would Bill take Dipper's body? He had a human body! Or human-like, that is. "I don't love Dipper," you exclaimed, staring up at him, "I love you!"

Almost immediately Bill in Dipper form dropped the rope and hopped down from the tree to stand across from you. "Really?" He asked, eyes narrowed. "Really," you whispered, finding it hard to catch your breath for some reason. He reached up and snapped his fingers. You saw Bill in human form tumble out of Dipper's body, and then a ghost-like Dipper enter the body once more. A few seconds later and Dipper, now back in his normal body, started screaming in pain. He rolled up his sleeve to show little dots everywhere...fork marks. "Ughhh," he groaned, "that hurts so bad...everything hurts." He looked up at you and gave a weak smile, "thanks." He fainted and luckily Mabel was there to catch him because you were already marching to where Bill stood.

"You! I can't believe you would do this," you yelled, anger flowing out of you like waves, "you freakin' left me alone for like three days, worrying! You hurt my best friend!" Bill rubbed on arm with the opposite hand, looking down at the ground. "You expect me to forgive you?! Hell, I don't even want to see you anymore. Go away." You didn't realize what you were saying, anger had taken control. You felt wet tears dripping down your face and suddenly felt embarrassed for acting like this. No, I have every right to be mad, you told yourself. You stared Bill in the face, daring him to speak.

"Y/n," he said, beginning to apologize, but you turned on your heel and simply walked away. Dipper and Mabel had already started making their way home on the path but you didn't run to catch up with them. You just took it one step at a time, trying to look confident and calm when really on the inside you were shaking. As you walked you felt someone following you. "Stop following me, Bill," you growled and quickened your pace. By the time you reached your apartment you were tired and wanting to just collapse on your bed and cry. It had been a rough day. There was way to much to take in, you needed time to think.

You opened the door and went straight for the hallway that had your bedroom. But the feeling of being followed was still there. You whirled around to see Bill still there, staring at the ground. "What the hell are you doing here," you growled, "go away."

"I still need a place to stay kid," he said quietly, glancing up at you hopefully, his one uncovered eye shining, "if you hadn't noticed I'm still in human form. I'm not strong enough." You couldn't lie to yourself...you still had feelings for Bill Cipher. But after what he did...

"Fine," you replied, "but leave me alone." With that you stormed into your room, shutting the door as hard as you could manage, and fell onto your bed. You lay there thinking everything over, head hurting with stress. Within seconds you fell fast asleep, upset and confused.

---------------------------------
Cliffhanger, sorry! If you aren't following me already you should because you'll get notified when I update or make new stories. Also if you haven't already please go check out my other fanfics...
Thank you all so much and see you next chapter!