26

*awkwardly puts story cover as picture for this chapter*
Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading, it really makes my day to come home and see votes and stuff on my chapters :)
I think you'll like the upcoming chapters, theres a lot of fluff and smut and plot twists and cliffhangers and UGH FEELS
Sorry this one is so short......
------------------------------

"Hey, welcome home y/n!" Bill excalimed as you entered your apartment. The weather had thankfully gotten better overnight, it was just raining a little now. You had braided your h/c hair so it wouldn't get frizzy from the humidity. Plus braiding had served an excuse from talking that morning when Mabel continuously asked what was wrong.

"Bill," you said flatly, trying to remain calm. It didn't work. You slammed the door shut and marched over to where he was sprawled out on the couch, your head swimming. "I read Dipper's journal," you said, feeling your eyes water. No no no don't cry! You begged yourself and stood up a little straighter, "I didn't think you were that bad."

Immediately he knew what you were talking about and straightened up, sitting regularly on the couch and looking at you, expressionless. "I'm sorry," was all he could say and you collapsed into the seat next to him, putting your face in your hands. You didn't know whether to trust Bill anymore. You loved him but nothing seemed like you should, nobody trusted or hardly even liked Bill but you. Were you making a mistake? "You make me better," Bill suddenly said, breaking the silence. You looked up at him, feeling something hot and wet streak down your face. Great, you were crying. Just great. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I haven't been doing those things. Since I had to be in human form. I've gotten better because of you," he replied, trying a smile. You smiled a bit back, wiping your face with your sleeve. "Question is, can you ever forgive me and look past it?" Bill asked, raising an eyebrow and staring at you hopefully. You honestly didn't know. Was murdering thousands, playing deathly tricks and going into the minds of the innocent for years something you could simply "look past"? You sighed and he draped an arm over your shoulder. You quickly regained your serious face and shrugged it off. "I can't forgive something like this, Bill. I should've known. All this time Dipper was warning me about you, and he was right. But," you added with a sigh, "you haven't been doing those things, youre right. Well, you did possess Dipper but...you haven't shown me you are that person in the journal. Let's keep it that way."

You saw a grin spread across Bill's face and he pulled you into a big hug. "Promise me you won't kill anyone anymore," you excalimed, "or torture anyone's mind!"

"What?"

"Do it! Promise!"

You watched as he sighed but kissed you on the forehead and said quietly, "fine. Anything for you." You felt yourself blushing but still had a strange feeling, like Bill was keeping something from you. Which, now that you weren't sure you could trust him completely, worried you more than anything.

-------------------------------
If you didn't know already I post every/every other night so as much as I want to give you a chapter as soon as you comment commanding one, I can't because I actually have to type it out! Ugh I wish I could somehow just transmit my ideas magically from my head to Wattpad.
I beg for your patience *shoves Bill at you* will you take Bill as an offering?
Thanks again! Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!