50

Apparently my phone thinks I don't have any published stories nor a Wattpad account, so I'm being forced to use my old iPod.
You know the one.
The model that didn't get ios6 so the Wattpad app is still on the first-ever update.
Yeah, that's the one.
Also, does anyone have any tips on how to keep glasses from sliding off your nose? I've tried everything, please help!!
Despite the struggles I'm going through lol please enjoy this SUPER-clichè and cheesy chapter anyway! Who's excited for you and Bill's wedding?! I know I am! Please share, there's enough Bills to go around! *throws tiny Bill Ciphers into the sea of fangirls*
------------------------------------

It was finally the day of your wedding. You felt nauseous with worry and excitement. Mabel and Wendy came over to your place early in the morning to drive you to the Mystery Shack, where you would be getting ready. Bill wouldn't see you until the actual ceremony.

"Bye," you said before you left, kissing Bill's cheek. You felt a tug at your wrist and turned back around. Bill pulled you into a hug. "Don't be nervous," he whispered in your ear. You blushed as you felt his hot breath against your ear and quickly pulled away. "I'm not," you assured him though you knew it was a lie. It was going to be a small wedding with only friends from Gravity Falls, but still. This was the biggest moment of your life. Absolutely nothing could go wrong.

After spending nearly the entire afternoon getting your hair done alongside your bridesmaids Mabel and Wendy, you were ready to put on your dress. It looked just as beautiful as it did in the dressing room and for some strange reason reminded you of the dress you wore when you and Bill had danced at Pacifica's party oh-so long ago.

"It's almost time!" Mabel exclaimed and smiled widely. You gave a nervous laugh and Wendy slung her arm over your shoulder. "Ready man?"

You sighed and smiled. "Ready."

The doors opened and you found you couldn't take everything in fast enough. Soos had done a great job decorating the outdoor area, it looked amazing. Close friends were seating in chairs in front of a white picket arch with yellow roses weaved into it. The aisle had a piece of silk cloth stretching the length of it. Last but definetely not least was at the end of the aisle stood Bill.

Half of you was surprised he dressed in a formal suit at all. The other half was overjoyed. You smiled imagining Dipper dragging Bill along to go shopping for a suit.

You walked slowly up to him as faint music played. Then the ceremony began. It wasn't much different from any other wedding to be honest. The vows were ordinary. But your heart was pounding so hard it hurt your ribcage. You wondered if anyone coukd notice how nervous and excited you were. "Y/n? Y/n?"

"Oh! I do," you said loudly, snapped back to reality. Bill smirked at you and then the man who had been reading the vows said, "you may kiss the bride." It had all led up to this. It wasn't that you two hadn't kissed or anything before, you had. But it was different in front of a crowd, even a small one. It was also different because you two were married now.

We're married now, you thought over and over and smiled, finally letting the excitement overpower nervousness as you kissed. It lasted not too long, not too short. It was perfect. Just like this whole wedding was going perfectly, just as you had imagined. You felt like crying, you were so happy. Bill took your hand and you both began walking down the aisle, and disappeared into the Mystery Shack to get ready for the party you were having post-ceremony.

"Wow," you breathed, "we're actually married!"

"Yup," Bill smirked and kissed you again. This one lasted a bit longer since you were in private. You were overflowing with happiness and utter disbelief at how your life had turned into this. As you seperated you felt on top of the world.

Until Bill suddenly dropped your hand and burst into white flames.

--------------------------------------
MWAHAHA THAT'S RIGHT! I've decided not to stop this fanfic yet! I want to write about your honeymoon and life together and goodness I'm not ready to let go of this story!!
Hope you enjoyed this, kind of started off cheesy but ended in an abrupt cliffhanger ;) Just how I like it.
So you guys know, school starts back up for me in 3 days! That means during the school year less frequent chapters, but I promise to update as much as possible :)
Thanks for your comments/votes! I really do appreciate it! The people who consistently comment (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) I want to thank you especially for being so awesome. See you all hopefully very soon!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!