65

Hello everyone!
So sorry about the wait! I'm finding it harder and harder to write as my life is super busy at the moment. Thank you for being patient, I appreciate it :) Also, I said before in a previous chapter that I will NOT be including smut into this. A lot of my readers aren't comfortable with it and I don't feel comfortable making them uncomfortable :)
Please enjoy this long-awaited chapter!
------------------------------------------------

Two large black doors swung open and you stepped cautiously onto the rainbow floor. Dipper and Mabel had been right...it really didn't take long to get to the pyramid.

"Hello?" you called out. The only thing you could hear was faint music. The only thing you could see was a long hallway in front of you. As you walked further into the hall, you heard the doors slam shut.

No going back now.

You simply followed the music and soon approached another triangular doorway. As soon as you turned the handle and opened the door ever so slightly, thundering music poured out and surrounded you. There were monsters and demons all around you and it was as if you were frozen with fear.

You willed yourself to calm down as you slipped past the wild partygoers. There was a large black throne at the front of the room and you were almost positive Bill would be there. In the midst of your thoughts you didn't see where you were heading and crashed directly into a large glowing blue creature with sharp claws and fangs to match. "Watch it!" he growled and you gasped.

"S-sorry! I just want to...to see Bill," you mumbled, trying to push past him. He let out another deep growl and picked you up with one giant hand. You squirmed and tried to free yourself, but it was no use. You could feel your heart pounding. Was this the end? "Let me go!" you screamed with all your might.

"Y/n baby!"

Everyone went silent. The music stopped. You turned towards the voice and saw the throne...now occupied by the one and only Bill Cipher. "Let her go, fella," he continued with a laugh in his voice, "come on over y/n, I wanna talk to you!"

Warily you walked up to his throne. He smiled and snapped his fingers, the music starting back up so everyone went back to their talking and dancing. "Listen, Bill,'" you started, but he put a hand up.

"Now, now. No need. I have infinite power, I know what your thinking. But y/n," he put a hand under your chin and gently pulled you closer to his face so you could feel his hot breath on your cheek, "I think you'll like the bad side of me." He snapped his fingers again and a slightly smaller throne appeared next to his. "We're still married my dear," he bellowed, "you can be my queen! We'll rule this everlasting party together! Whaddaya say?"

You didn't say anything. Your mind and heart were both racing. It would be easier to become his queen. You both could live a happy life together. Well, not happy. He'd still torture and kill and go along with it because you loved him. But...if you loved him...you wouldn't let him do this. "No," you finally managed to say, "Bill, I know you're better than this. I've seen how you've changed. We were happy and we can still be. Ford gave me a stupid spell to make you evil again and want to restart Weirdmaggedon. This isn't you! You can stop this. If you loved me, you'd stop all this madness!"

A wide smirk spread across his face. "Oh, that's a shame," he said darkly, "I do love you y/n, but you obviously don't want to rule together. So I guess I'll have no choice but to turn you to gold. Then you'll stay with me forever without a choice and you can't complain about me being 'evil' again. It's the perfect plan!"

Not again, was your last thought as you become immobile and slowly unconscious.