57

Hey guys! Just wanted to apologize once more for the lack of chapters and length of chapters...
To answer a few of your questions in the comments:
-I probably will be incorporating Weirdmageddon, I'm just not 100% sure yet
-Yes, I will be including Tad Strange, possibly the fanbase Tad ;)
ALSO: Do you guys remember how I was planning on writing a Thranduil X Reader after this fanfic? I've changed my mind about that...(sorry I'll probably still write it later)...But I will now be writing a PINESCONE FANFIC!!! *squeals* That's Wirt X Dipper, by the way. (My current OTP) So that will be uploaded hopefully soon, seeing as I'm way too excited to write it :) So please give it a read! (Once it's uploaded) Even if you don't ship it, please give it a try! I promise I will do my best to make you a pinescone shipper XD
Thank you all so much again for reading! Please enjoy this chapter! <3
-----------------------------------

"You're WHAT?!"

"Well well well well well! Stanford Pines," Bill smirked, circling the man, "it's been a while, hasn't it?" He had a giant smirk on his face and you were a bit worried.

"He's your HUSBAND?! Y/n, that is so...I mean...I..." Ford looked as though he might faint. He did collapse in one of the recliner chairs nearby though. You turned to Dipper, who was obviously trying not to laugh. You rolled your eyes and then turned to Mabel, pleading her to say something to help.

"Aw c'mon Grunkle Ford," Mabel smiled widely, "they're so cute! Bill is trying to change so he's less, you know...wacko and evil!"

You sighed. Neither of the Pines twins were helping much. You knew it wasn't really your place to try and reason with their great uncle. Glancing back at Bill, you saw him and Ford arguing. Well, more like Ford shouting at Bill and Bill laughing. "Stay away from her, Bill!" Ford screamed.

"Oh, man! I'm so scared!" Bill mocked him, twirling his cane around in circles, "I hope by leave her alone you mean banging her 'cause we diiiid!"

"Bill!" You exclaimed, blushing, "don't say stuff like that!" You saw Dipper plugging his ears with his fingers and felt your face get even hotter. Bill only laughed more and got up closer to Ford's face. "I might not be evil anymore, Stanford, but I got big plans."

Plans? What kind of plans? You opened your mouth to ask but right before you could Bill appeared by your side and pulled you into a death-grip hug. "She's mine," he teased, squeezing you even tighter. You could see the scowl on Ford's face and cringed. This was the last thing you needed; Ford trying to kill your husband. "Don't hurt him please, Ford," you said suddenly. You saw him relax a bit but he still looked extremely concerned. He guestured for you to come closer. You did and he put his mouth by your ear. "You can't trust him, y/n," he whispered, "he will never change. He's a dream demon for heaven's sake! He can't change."

"Talking about me?" A familiar voice echoed. Ford jumped a bit, startled. You were used to Bill sneaking up on you, but you were kind of spooked by what Ford had said.

"I'm going to go put my things away," Ford announced. He gave you one last urgent look, and Bill one last glare, and headed up the creaky staircase. Dipper and Mabel quickly followed to make sure their grunkle was okay.

As soon as they were gone you turned to Bill, crossing your hand over your chest. "What?" Bill asked, poking his cheek with his finger in an 'I'm so innocent' guesture.

"You know what!" You exclaimed, "first of all, don't talk about our sex life with anyone." Bill winked and it took all your self control not to blush. "Second," you continued, "what's your deal with Stanford anyway? Or rather, what's his problem with you?"

"Oh Stanford Pines and I go waaay back," Bill smirked, "long story, babe."

"I have time," you insisted and with a snap of his fingers, Bill transported you both to Stan's reclining chair, you embarrasingly sitting on his lap. "I used to inhabit that old man's body," Bill started, and told the whole story to you. When he was done, you were wide-eyes and trying to form a sentence. It was a lot of information to process. Before you could even start to speak he smirked and kissed you softly on the lips before taking your hand and helping you up.

"Listen," you finally said as you both walked home," tomorrow we are going to spend the whole day with Ford. Try to change his mind about you. And you have to apologize. And--"

"Don't worry y/n," Bill reassured you, "Everything will be fine." You nodded and continued walking. But deep inside, you were worried and unsure what Ford would do if Bill even had a minor slip-up.

-----------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter! Feel free to comment any questions you have about this story! I'll try to answer a few of them at the beginning of every chapter!
See you guys soon!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!