#8 , let you break my heart again

@twins ꒰8꒱

@twins ꒰8꒱

scaramouche folded his arms, a frown on his features while you started making supper cheerfully. "what you got all smiley?" he addressed suddenly, which made you turn to him in confusion

you asked, turning off the stove to put the meal on the plates, "what's wrong with smiling?" scaramouche was interrupted before he could respond further by the sound your phone made when a notification came in.

being the curious man that he is, he peered over and saw that someone going by the name of 'cyno' had greeted you a good evening and expressed gratitude for the earlier hangout. he turned his indigo gaze back to you and saw that you were still busy making dinner.

he snatched your phone from the coffee table and guessed your password, which was simple since the 6-pin code is only your birthdate. he then tapped the messages app, but instead of clicking the dms among you and cyno.

his contact name, 'emo bestie' drew the shortie's attention completely, prompting him to jump up from the couch and ask, "why the fuck is my contact name, emo bestie?! we're basically twins!"

the h/c-headed girl glared at scaramouche, who was holding her phone, as she swiftly turned her attention to him. you responded, yelling at him as if you were about to fling the pan at his bowl-cut head, "invasion of privacy! put it down now scaraboobs!"

"at least change it, you're making it appear if we're not linked at all." he huffed and shut off her phone, preventing him from seeing the chats between her and cyno.

"we don't even appear to be related, we're not identical, and on top of that, isn't your twin kind of like your bestie too?" you pointed out.

scara rolled his eyes at this and slumped back to the couch, while you proceeded, "people are always shocked when they found out we're twins, and consistently believed we're dating." you then, at that point, started gagging at the idea in disgust.

you scoffed at him as he spat, "gross, don't remind me of that. even if we aren't twins, i won't date your ugly ass." promptly you to make fun of him, saying, "as if i'd date you if we weren't related, and anyhow you'll die single anyway."

who could blame anyone for having doubts about the two being related?

it was truth be told a fact that both of them are related, non-identical twins at that. the two actually would get along and be at one another's sides regardless of being polar opposites as scaramouche has all the more a harsher and mean attitude with anger issues, y/n is only a burnout gifted kid and her personality is typically more outgoing.

after a brief interval, you completed preparing dinner and set them at the table. you then took your phone off the coffee table and started updating scaramouche's contact name and picture.

you looked at scara, who was sitting on one of the chairs, and asked, "i changed it, are you happy now?"

"only if i see it."

he frowned at you as you firmly replied, "no." sticking your tongue out at him.

tighnari was lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone when cyno set his things down on his bed and his red-orange gaze strayed in his direction

tighnari was lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone when cyno set his things down on his bed and his red-orange gaze strayed in his direction. before cyno could go to get dinner, tighnari called out, "you're finally here."

when cyno lifted his wrist to look at his watch, he noted, "i was just 32 minutes late." tighnari simply laughed at this and set down his phone. cyno was already prepared for the boy to start interrogating him, which is exactly what happened.

tighnari walked up to his friend and demanded an explanation for his questions: "how did the date go? did you do something that made her blush or did you finally ask her out?"

upon hearing this, cyno began to sweatdrop and wished he had left earlier before tighnari could continue. he reacted, pushing tighnari away from him, saying, "i don't do those silly things and it's not a date." his friend grimaced at this.

"how come? i legit saw you smiling at your phone last night before going to bed." he crossed his arms, grinning at how he exposed his best friend.

while cyno glared at his friend and said, "you're probably only dreaming, now let me eat dinner." he avoided the subject and left the room without waiting for tighnari's additional response.

when you haven't replied to his messages yet, cyno frowned as he strolled out of the bedroom after pulling out his phone. he dismissed those ideas and put the phone back in his pocket before making the decision to wait for you as he ate his meal.

 he dismissed those ideas and put the phone back in his pocket before making the decision to wait for you as he ate his meal

chapter written : august 13 2022