#24 , hello?

@advice ꒰24꒱

@advice ꒰24꒱

cyno was someone who seemed like he was made of stone. emotions just didn't seem to be his thing.

he never really got what all the fuss was about when it came to love, and it was like he was always on the outside looking in.

he watched people around him falling in love, getting all mushy and happy, but he just couldn't relate.

it was like there was this invisible wall keeping him from understanding what it was like to feel that deep connection with someone.

but then he met her.

she was something else, completely different from anyone he'd known before. her emotions were real and raw, and it fascinated him. he couldn't help but be drawn to her like a magnet.

as they spent more time together, he started feeling things he'd never felt before. it was confusing as hell, but he couldn't deny it.

being around her made him feel vulnerable and exposed but in a strangely good way.

being with her was a rollercoaster. he went through all these crazy emotions, trying to figure them out and what they meant.

sometimes it was overwhelming, and he wasn't sure if he could handle it all.

she was patient with him, though. she didn't push him to feel things or make him fit into any mold. she just let him be himself and gave him space to figure things out.

with her support, he started breaking down those emotional walls he'd put up. it wasn't easy, and he stumbled a lot, but he kept going.

he realized that love wasn't just some abstract idea; it was a real, powerful thing that could change lives.

even though he might never feel emotions as intensely as others, he finally understood that love was about caring for someone deeply and cherishing the bond they shared.

it didn't have to be like a cheesy romance movie; it could be something unique and genuine.

the small dorm room was cozy, and the aroma of spicy ramen filled the air as kaveh, the resident chef of the group, expertly cooked up a batch on the tiny stovetop.

alhaitham sat comfortably on the couch, engrossed in a book, occasionally stealing glances at the bustling activity in the kitchen.

tighnari, always eager to help out, stood next to kaveh, chopping some vegetables to add to the ramen.

meanwhile, cyno sat on his bed, seemingly lost in his thoughts, while his gaze kept drifting towards a picture of him and (name) on his desk.

he had been wrestling with his feelings for her for a while now, and tonight, with everyone around him, those emotions were bubbling to the surface.