#18 , confusing girl

@kaveh  ꒰18꒱

@kaveh ꒰18꒱

spoiled rotten.

those same sentences sum up nilou's entire life. she was beautiful, wealthy, intelligent, and everything else. she had a bright future from birth and was blessed with parents that encouraged her aspirations.

in summary, her life had been a blessing. she had everything that the majority of people aspire to, and countless numbers of people would try to exchange lives with hers. her blessings, though, will fall short in either case.

she believed she had everything, but there was only one thing she longed for but couldn't have because it was so out of her reach. something she will never possess because she was already endowed in life..

if it meant being with him, she could even be willing to trade her wonderful life.

a white-headed boy was inside the student council room when she noticed him. he had a paper in hand, indicating that he was doing some paperwork, and she noticed him when she peered around a corner.

nilou was ready to enter the room to welcome him when she stopped short after failing to notice a sleeping h/c-headed girl on the table to which cyno was coming closer.

as the girl went off in her sleep, his fingertips made a soft brushing motion on her hair, moving the strand of hair behind her ear.

the paperwork that y/n had been working on for the previous few hours wasn't yet complete, and she eventually fell asleep while doing so.

cyno smiled slightly at how dedicated the girl is, but his attention was only on his vice president and he was still unaware of anyone close. appreciating her attractive features, which he had come to admire over time.

the redhead simply peered through the door; cyno never gave her that kind of glance. at that moment, she chewed the inside of her lower lip and turned to leave the area when she almost ran into someone else.

she was startled by the sudden presence when she saw a flash of ashy-blonde hue and was on the verge of screaming. till she was certain who was standing in front of her.

the current student council secretary at teyvat university, albedo kreideprinz. he was praised for many wonderful qualities, not the least of which was that he was just as intelligent as her beloved, cyno.

beloved? does she even have the right to refer to him as that?

his voice interrupted her and made her look at him in the eyes, "you must have come to the student council for something, aren't you?