#20 , fool

@love ꒰20꒱

@love ꒰20꒱

opening the door hastily, you saw a familiar boy with white hair standing in front of your dorm. he had a paper bag in his hand and was dressed in pajamas and a white sweater.

your mouth gaped at this as you became aware that the boy was standing in front of your dorm and greeting you with a smile, "good evening." which jolted you out of your reverie.

you made a sideways move as you wished the boy a good night and invited him inside. still not believing cyno was in your dorm at this time, you shut the door after him after he entered.

as you watched him enter the living room and set the paper bag on the coffee table, you asked, "aren't you busy?

before turning his attention back to you, cyno shook his head and glanced around the area. "i finished my tasks before deciding to go here, and i also bought coffee jelly for you," he stated, grabbing the food from the paper bag and revealing it to you.

he added, "because you didn't complete yours when i brought you out on a cafe since we got kicked out." your heart warmed at this, a smile instantly gracing your lips at the nice consideration of his

"you didn't have to, and thank you. is that all?" you asked as you approached him and snatched the coffee jelly from his hands. cyno was silent for a brief moment before answering.

he was debating whether to say the words or simply leave, but he would later regret doing neither, "will you mind if I stay for a little while?"

you shook your head because the boy's brief stay didn't bother you. in fact, even for a brief period of time, you wanted him to remain and spend time with him. "of course not, come on in, and i'll just put the coffee jelly in the fridge."

cyno was sitting on the couch, getting comfortable, and his eyes were lingering on the television when the girl went to the refrigerator to put the coffee jelly inside. as he recognized the brown-headed twins, it appeared that y/n was watching a cartoon.

gravity falls. he recalled as she entered the living room again and took a seat next to cyno.

as she was unsure of what they should do together, she inquired, "is there something you'd want to do?" while she fiddled with her fingers.

but then a thought struck cyno, and he decided to ask, "we can watch gravity falls together, and i have purchased some snacks for you." he said, gesturing at the paper bag.

as your eyes widened at this. "wow, you really visited with snacks huh?" you laughed and nodded, "of course we could watch, do you want me to start from episode 1?"

shaking his head, the white-headed boy went to take some snacks out of the paper bag, and set them on the coffee table without even the slightest amount of concern.

"i don't mind watching what episode you are on."

"alright then."

the two quickly settled into a peaceful stillness while watching gravity falls, but one of them wasn't even watching the show. as y/n was busy laughing at the series at one point, he continued to cast a red-orange look her way.

he once again silently studied her features, especially the way her face glows and her eyes light up when she discovers something amazing or humorous.

with his overpowering affections for the girl and the realization that his heart would only beat for her at that very instant, cyno was undeniably lost.

he might even be a lovesick puppy for her.

they say the sun is the brightest light, but the light of your smile is the brightest they have yet to see. those words lingered in his mind as he gave you a tender gaze.

he started to experience a fuzzy feeling, which he embraced as a satisfying pleasure. a sense that he can only get from her.

yet, when you eventually turned to face him, his lovesick gaze had to stop. noticing him looking at you, you asked, "were you even watching the show?" as you laughed.

cyno shook his head and acknowledged his sentiments of defeat, which had persisted despite his denials and refusals. after all, love is something he cannot resist, considering that he would devote his love to you.

"you have a lovely smile."

the powerful compliment in his words sent heat pouring up your face, and caused your pulse to skip a beat. before you noticed that cyno was looking at you, you were busy laughing at the show.

you had anticipated that he would refute these teasings, but instead, he is speaking out his thoughts as if nothing has bothered him.

your hesitant response, "thank you?" was noticed by him, and he laughed to himself as he noticed your obvious flush. he smiled to himself as he did so.

cyno felt it endearing that your blush had managed to reach the tips of your ears.

in order to move a hair strand over your ear and clearly see view the redness in your ear, he lifted his hand up and reached for your face. while you were still taking everything in, you simply remained motionless in your seat and let him continue as he pleased.

cyno was about to brush his fingers against your hair when all of a sudden, a pillow was thrown in his direction, almost making you choke on your saliva. you then saw an indigo menace looming behind the couch.

you screamed, "what the hell!" before glaring at your twin and then turning to look at cyno to check if he was alright.

the red-orange boy, however, was startled when a pillow smacked him in the face, ruining his lovely moment with you. "that was unnecessary." he blurted out, grabbed the pillow and hurling it back at scaramouche.

scaramouche simply avoided pillow and moved in front of the two. when scaramouche instantly extended his hand to take hold of y/n's, cyno instinctively smacked his hand away.

cyno received a horrified glance from the girl who wondered whether he was crazy. after the boy in question had lowered his hand, he became aware of what he had just done.

"get out."

chapter written : march 09 2023