#34 , what would i do?

@dill pickle popcorn ꒰34꒱

"what do you mean you're leaving the country?" tighnari burst into cyno's room, his eyes wide with shock as he processed the unexpected announcement.

cyno, visibly distressed, was hurriedly shoving clothes into a duffel bag.

"don't tell me you're just going to leave, (name)? it's her birthday today!" tighnari's words were a rush, a mix of confusion and concern filling the air.

he continued to press for answers, but cyno's focus remained on the task at hand.

as cyno tossed more clothes into his bag, the mere mention of the girl's name brought him to a sudden halt.

his heart sank, the weight of the situation settling in, but he didn't have the luxury to dwell on it.

"i don't deserve her," he confessed abruptly, resuming his packing as if to escape the conversation.

tighnari, bewildered, couldn't comprehend the sudden shift in cyno's perspective.

tighnari, persistent and now baffled, questioned, "woah, where did that come from? weren't you just madly obsessed with her for the past few months, and now you're here saying such a ridiculous idea? cyno, hey!"

with his bag now zipped up, cyno grabbed his suitcase and duffel bag, attempting to leave the room, dodging tighnari's gaze.

"you know you're going to hurt her," tighnari's last-ditch effort to stop him echoed in the living room.

cyno halted abruptly, standing in the middle of the living room. slowly, he glanced at tighnari, who was met with a sight he hadn't expected—tears streaming down from cyno's eyes. the revelation left tighnari gaping.

"it's also hurting me. i don't know why my father decided out of the blue to send me home and make me take over his business. he knows i'm happy here."

"don't think i haven't thought about (name). she was the first person on my mind when my father called. i don't want to leave her, and i can't bear the thought of seeing her with someone else. but, i have no choice. if i don't go, my father will come and get me. either way, i can't escape this," cyno's voice quivered, revealing the internal struggle he was facing.

tighnari lowered his ears, realizing the gravity of the predicament cyno was entangled with. "but you know you could see her before you leave," tighnari suggested, trying to find a glimmer of hope.

cyno shook his head, "if i were to see her, i know i can't bring myself to leave her, and it will be hard for the both of us. this is for the better," he explained, his resolve firm despite the pain etched across his face.

as cyno continued on his path, leaving tighnari standing behind him, he stopped for a moment. without sparing another glance at tighnari, he spoke with a genuine voice.