#16 , amoeba

@melon milk  ꒰16꒱

@melon milk ꒰16꒱

wrinkling your brows in bewilderment as a cool breeze swept over your face. "well, you're finally awake!" itto exclaimed as he was met face-to-face with you as you opened your eyes.

you were enough startled out of your quick nap by his loud voice to wipe your eyes open and notice how quiet the room was before you fell asleep.

"why did you wake me up?"

"don't you have a student council meeting? class ended like 5 minutes ago."

just hearing those words, you swiftly got up from your seat, gathered your belongings, and yelled, "lord barbatos, i'm already late!" before rushing out of the classroom.

itto simply stood there grumbling, "she never learns how to thank me." before starting to clean the classroom as he was in charge of it today.

in the meanwhile, you've already arrived to the sumeru department. you hurried to the designated room, ignoring the stares from those department's smartass students.

you slammed the door open without knocking, and a specific white-headed boy was frightened enough to tear his eyes away from the window by the loud sound of the door.

she hurried to the room, and as his red-orange eyes met a pair of e/c ones, he saw that she was panting and that her hair was nearly all over the place.

she began, "i'm sorry, i'm so late. i accidentally slept in too much, and k was awakened up after 5 minutes..." but then her voice stopped off as she discovered cyno was the only person in the room

before cyno would let her reply, he blurted out, "i postponed the meeting." he walked slowly towards the girl, his hair flowing with each step, and maintained his eyes on her.

the poor girl gulped in response, her mind racing with questions in response to his comments. "but why?" she questioned as cyno stood directly in front of her.

becoming nervous at the boy's close proximity as he inched closer. your face could clearly feel his breath fanning across it, and you could tell he was paying attention because of the way his brows were drawn together.

after a brief period of time, cyno eventually walked away, oblivious to your query and said, "you're not getting enough sleep."

you uttered a startled "huh?" since you hadn't expected him to say such things, even though you were fully aware that you had been needing time to sleep for the past few days.

"go out with me today."

"ha."

your cheeks instantly became red at the startling declaration, and your lips split wide.