#27 , over the influence

@i love you ꒰27꒱

@i love you ꒰27꒱

under the bright sun, the school festival grounds buzzed with activity. colorful stalls lined the pathways, laughter, music, and the scent of delicious food filled the air as visitors moved through the festive atmosphere.

cyno and (name) strolled side by side, their steps matching the lively rhythm around them. their roles as student council members didn't mean they couldn't enjoy the festivities.

in fact, they embraced the opportunity to be a part of the celebration they had worked hard to organize.

hand in hand, they navigated through the bustling crowd, their fingers entwined with a warmth that mirrored their connection.

cyno's expression remained nonchalant as he leaned toward (name), a playful smirk on his lips.

"you know, holding hands like this is just us sticking together, like glue."

(name) chuckled, shaking her head at his casual demeanor. "are you trying to turn our festival adventure into a pun-filled expedition?"

he shrugged with a smile. "what can i say? i'm just a naturally punny person."

as they passed by a booth offering face painting, cyno stopped and pointed. "should we get matching face paint to show off our festival spirit?"

(name) laughed, giving in to his whimsical suggestion. "sure, but i draw the line at twinning mustaches."

they took turns getting colorful designs painted on their cheeks, each choice a reflection of their unique personalities.

(name) ended up with a whimsical sun, while cyno sported a goofy smiley face.

as they strolled through rows of vibrant art displays, cyno seized another opportunity for a classic dad joke.

"you know, (name), i heard they're making a movie about boats. it's going to be quite the shipwreck."

(name) rolled her eyes, but her lips quirked up in an amused smile. "cyno, i can't believe you're getting away with these."

cyno feigned innocence, raising an eyebrow. "getting away with what? my impeccable comedic timing?"

they continued to explore the festival, pausing to try their hand at various games and indulging in delectable treats.

as they approached a photo booth, cyno's eyes lit up with mischief. "ready for some festival-themed selfies? the more corny, the better."

(name) grinned, already prepared for his antics. "absolutely, but don't blame me if people start avoiding us."

inside the photo booth, they posed for a series of outrageously corny shots, each click of the camera capturing their genuine amusement.

their laughter echoed within the small booth as they donned silly props and struck over-the-top poses.

as twilight descended and the first stars emerged, (name) and cyno found themselves nestled on a blanket tucked away in a secluded corner of the botanical gardens.

they indulged in a shared picnic while marveling at the vibrant blooms surrounding them, their colors popping in the fading light.

with a serene sigh, (name) leaned back, her attention captured by the beauty of the garden. "you know, cyno, spending time like this reminds me of the simple joys in life. it's incredibly refreshing."

cyno reclined beside her, a gentle smile playing on his lips. "it's moments like these that make life truly meaningful, where we can find solace and appreciation in the little things."

(name) turned to him, a soft glow in her eyes. "thank you for sharing this with me. it's moments like these that I'll cherish forever."

cyno's gaze met hers, a silent understanding passing between them. "and i'll cherish them too, knowing I shared them with you."

as the night fell and the stars started to shimmer, (name) couldn't help but get lost not just in the festival's glow but also in the bond she had with cyno. it was like the air around them was filled with this sweet closeness, making her pulse quicken a bit.

her heart skipped a beat, and (name) felt a rush of warmth as she looked into his eyes. the words hung between them, unspoken but deeply felt.

and in that moment, the distance between them seemed to vanish, leaving only the quiet intensity of their connection.

unable to resist any longer, cyno leaned in, his lips meeting (name)'s in a tender kiss. it was a soft and sweet connection, filled with all the unspoken feelings they had shared throughout the day.

it was a kiss that spoke of laughter, companionship, and a growing affection that had blossomed amidst the festivities.

when they finally pulled away, they exchanged a lingering gaze, a silent understanding passing between them.

and as the night deepened, they sat there, wrapped up in each other's presence. (name) leaned her head on cyno's shoulder, and the night seemed to embrace them in a cocoon of quiet contentment.

the sounds of the festival and the chatter of the crowd faded into the background, leaving only the sound of their breathing and the beating of their hearts.

amid the gentle night breeze, (name) turned her face toward cyno's, her eyes sparkling with an affectionate glow.

and as if the words had been lingering on the tip of her tongue, she whispered softly.

"cyno, i love you."

cyno's demeanor softened, his gaze holding a depth of emotion that mirrored her own. a tender smile graced his lips as he replied.

"i love you more, (name)."

chapter written : august 28 2023