#15 , good looking

@bento  ꒰15꒱

@bento ꒰15꒱

even if your weekend was unremarkable and the weekend had flown by in a heartbeat, you closed the door behind you as you organized your items into your bag.

you didn't look forward to the weekdays because you had forgotten all that had transpired after the party and you knew that you had probably acted stupid when cyno was present.

speaking about the boy, he was standing next to you as you left the dorm. his gaze lingered on your figure as he observed how your hair fluttered with each step you took, how nicely ironed your outfit was, and how many keychains of my melody you had in your bag.

he greeted, "good morning." almost frightening the girl to death, and she hurriedly turned to face him. she became aware of his sudden presence, which caused her eyes to widen and her mouth to fall open.

she waved and said, "good morning, cy!" she wasn't intending on seeing him anytime soon, but it appears like fate kept drawing them together despite the peculiar circumstances surrounding each other.

cyno suppressed a smile at the nickname and tightly grasped the lunchbox cloth he was carrying because he had no idea how he would offer it to her.

he won't admit it, but preparing her lunch required him to stay up all night, especially since he chose to make a japanese bento and needed to make those adorable rice balls.

the two entered the elevator and settled on the bottom floor; cyno was debating whether or not to give it to her as quiet descended between them. he eventually did.

his eyes flashed back at you, and after gathering all of his bravery, he handed you the lunchbox slowly, saying, "it's for you."

his words suddenly interrupted your thoughts, and you froze in place when you saw that cyno was giving you a lunchbox. a lunchbox? for you? you must be dreaming.

you remained silent for a time as you took in what was happening and how cyno was trying to cover up his cheeks, which were starting to tinge red.

you finally managed to say, "i━ thank you," and you took the lunchbox from him, wondering why he had opted to prepare lunch for you.

you said, focusing on the neatly wrapped lunchbox covered in the cloth rather than the boy, saying, "you didn't have to make one for me, you know."

cyno, on the other hand, shook his head in disapproval and replied, "i insist, you should always make sure to take your meals."

once his twin dozed off again, scaramouche mumbled under his breath, "y/n must be skipping her meals again."

knowing how serious the situation is, cyno simply stood by the side with a glass of water in his hand.