#31 , my love mine all mine

@gift ꒰31꒱

@gift ꒰31꒱

cyno wandered through the bustling mall, his brows furrowed in concentration. (name)'s birthday was approaching, and he wanted to find the perfect gift to make her day special.

however, the options seemed endless, and he wasn't sure what would truly make her smile.

he had already been to numerous shops, from clothing boutiques to bookstores, but nothing had quite caught his eye.

the white-headed boy wanted this gift to be thoughtful, something that showed how much he cared for her.

as he continued his quest, weaving through the crowd of shoppers, he couldn't help but feel a bit frustrated.

he knew (name) deserved the world, and he wanted her gift to reflect just how much she meant to him.

lost in thought, cyno suddenly bumped into someone, almost dropping the shopping bags he was carrying.

"hey, watch it!" he exclaimed, a touch annoyed, before he realized who he had collided with.

standing before him was scaramouche, (name)'s twin brother. scaramouche had a frown on his face, but it quickly turned into a wry smile as he recognized cyno.

"cyno, the diligent student council president himself," scaramouche teased. "what brings you to the mall today?"

cyno sighed, his frustration evident. "i'm trying to find the perfect birthday gift for (name), but nothing seems right."

scaramouche's eyes lit up with understanding. "ah, (name)'s birthday, right? i'm in the same boat. i want to find something special for my sister too."

cyno's annoyance faded, and he regarded scaramouche with newfound empathy. "you know, maybe two heads are better than one in this case. we could help each other find the perfect gifts."

scaramouche's grin returned, and he clapped cyno on the back. "you've got yourself a deal, mr. student council president. let's make this birthday unforgettable for (name)."

the two continued their shopping adventure, each shop bringing them closer to the perfect gifts for (name).

their conversation flowed easily, transitioning from discussing (name)'s likes and dislikes to sharing stories of their experiences with her.

cyno smiled as he spoke about the times they had spent together, and scaramouche found himself chuckling at some of the antics (name) had pulled over the months.

"you know, (name) always speaks so highly of you," cyno said, genuine warmth in his voice. "she admires you a lot, scaramouche."

scaramouche's gruff exterior softened for a moment. "well, she's my sister. i'd do anything for her."

as they continued shopping, scaramouche glanced at cyno, his usually stern expression softening. "you know, cyno, (name) means everything to me. she's my sister, and i've always been protective of her,"