# 29 , art deco

@pillow fight ꒰29꒱

@pillow fight ꒰29꒱

the sun had dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the beach as faruzan and albedo decided to call it a day, leaving (name) and cyno alone by the shore.

the gentle sound of the waves provided a soothing backdrop as the two of them strolled along the water's edge.

cyno's earlier reluctance had given way to a newfound sense of relaxation, and he couldn't help but admire the way (name) looked in the soft, golden light of the evening.

her hair glistened with a touch of sea spray, and her laughter seemed to harmonize with the rhythm of the ocean.

with a playful glint in her eye, (name) suddenly took off running along the shoreline, the sand cool and inviting beneath her feet.

cyno, caught by surprise, didn't hesitate to join in the chase.

the fading sunlight danced on the water as they playfully raced each other, their laughter carried away by the gentle sea breeze.

cyno's longer strides allowed him to catch up to (name) eventually, and as he reached her, they tumbled onto the soft sand together in a fit of laughter.

cyno found himself on top of (name), their breaths mingling as they lay in the sand, waves brushing against their feet.

(name) looked up at cyno, her eyes sparkling with mirth, and something more.

in that moment, as the world seemed to fade away and it was just the two of them, cyno felt something he hadn't expected - a deep and undeniable connection.

she was laying on the sand, her hair fanned out around her like a halo, and her laughter echoed in his ears.

the sight of her, so carefree and beautiful, made his heart race.

it was as if time had slowed, and in that moment, he realized just how deeply he was falling for her.

(name) reached up, her fingers gently cupping cyno's cheeks as she leaned in, her laughter giving way to something softer, more tender.

their lips met in a sweet, lingering kiss, a silent promise of the unspoken feelings between them.

it was a kiss that tasted of salt and sea breeze, of shared laughter and newfound connection.

as they finally pulled away, cyno looked into (name)'s eyes, his own filled with a mix of wonder and affection.

the night was still young, and there were more moments like this to come on the beach, where they could not only explore the shore but also their growing feelings for each other.

with a gentle smile, (name) murmured, "i think this trip to the beach was a wonderful idea."

he nodded, his voice sincere. "it truly was, (name). and i appreciate every moment of it."