#author's note.

author's note !january 09 2024

author's note !
january 09 2024

first of all... I CAN EXPLAIN.

originally, this book wasn't intended to end with a tragic ending. however, some of you might remember me mentioning september, october, or november as potential ending times, which never happened.

truth is i was cramming the ending  because i believed the happy ending concept i had envisioned would be too cliché. yes, i admit that i rushed the fic because i was aware that i would otherwise drag it out, especially considering the slow updates.

i sincerely apologize if the ending falls short of your expectations. also, i'm sorry for the rushed pace, considering this book has been ongoing for a year. i truly wanted it to end as well.

additionally, i want to express my gratitude for the incredible support and patience you've shown, especially regarding this book.

fun fact, i'm not sure if you guys noticed, but i also slid in zhang lurang's quote from "when i fly towards you" in the ending!

will i write a happy ending? only my schedule and time would tell.

writing this book has been a genuine pleasure, particularly the scenes involving (name) and cyno. i acknowledge that my writing has been inconsistent, and i apologize for that. overall, i hope you all enjoyed this book despite its bittersweet ending.

+ if you guys have any questions regarding the fic, feel free to ask me :))

once again, much love to all of you <3

signing off, yyanqing