#14 , the perfect pair

@morning  ꒰14꒱

@morning  ꒰14꒱

it was a miserable morning for cyno. as cyno tried to process what was happening, his red-orange eyes widened at the sight of indigo eyes looking directly at him. the collar's hold tightened.

his eyes wandered over the strange room, disregarding scaramouche's firm grip on him and his angry demeanor until at last, it dawned on him.

the events of yesterday night began to take shape in cyno's mind when his eyes landed on a h/c-headed female sleeping next to him, and he hurriedly turned to face scaramouche.

cyno started to speak, but scaramouche suddenly covered his mouth and glared again. he reminded cyno that his twin is still asleep and that they should keep quiet by gesturing his head in that direction.

however, without giving the boy a chance to respond because he was already wanting responses from him, scaramouche abruptly started yanking cyno off the bed by the hem of his collar.

cyno smacked scaramouche's hand away from his collar as soon as he had successfully dragged him to the living room, which caused the irate boy to glare at him once again.

inquiring directly, the boy with the indigo hair crossed his arms and cocked his head to ask, "care to explain why were you sleeping next to my twin in her bed?"

before turning back scaramouche's eyes to him, cyno paused to reflect on how he had meant to escape this predicament but had really overslept to the point where he had been discovered with his twin.

knowing that lying in this situation won't help him, he said, "she was drunk and i carried her back to her dorm, and she told me to stay."

the fact that he was speaking to the iconic scaramouche for the first time made him recollect how many girls fawned over him and how harsh he is.

scaramouche was attempting to maintain his composure rather than displaying the latter, for whatever reason. the twin recognized this as an opportunity to confront cyno, a young man in whom his twin showed interest.

cyno was visibly taken aback by scaramouche's comfortable stance and friendly grin as he sensed that the boy was plotting a plan. scaramouche then asked the boy, "would you care for a cup of coffee?" in an effort to get to know him better.

after giving him a weary glance, cyno finally said, "i suppose coffee wouldn't be so horrible." before turning to look at y/n's sleeping figure.

"don't worry about her, she'll wake up in the afternoon." scaramouche spoke, leaving cyno to look at his twin as he moved towards the kitchen. cyno asked, his eyes straying back to the boy, "how are you sure?"

"i'm her twin." stated scaramouche, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. he then proceeded to get two mugs of coffee. cyno quickly followed, sitting down on a stool, and waited patiently for the indigo-headed boy to brew coffee.