#10 , when it rains

@lunch ꒰10꒱

@lunch ꒰10꒱

mumbles and words were traded among the understudies of the inazuma building as someone, in particular, was strolling through the hallways.

due to the armband on his arm, the individual stood out the most as he discreetly moved through the various hallways as if he were visiting someone, oblivious to the looks that were directed in his direction.

one girl took advantage of the chance as soon as she saw the student council president arrive abruptly, leaving her mouth gaping agape.

when she turned to face the man with the grey hair, she hurriedly approached him and smiled. she said, "hello, cyno!" in an effort to let him know she was there, but he simply ignored her and kept walking.

cyno just passed by the girl and carried on looking for a particular classroom, which caused the girl's expression to suddenly alter. with a dejected expression on her face, she stood there in a state of shock.

the other students, who were present, simply laughed as she gave them a glare.

while the lecturer was leaving the classroom, you were muttering, "i want to sleep." with your head resting on the table.

after the agony of lessons and a variety of homework being thrown, it was finally time for lunch. you merely desired to rest and fall into a deep sleep from which you would never be awakened.

her seatmate, ayaka, grinned at what she saw; it's unusual to see her best friend behave in this manner, to be honest.

she asked, "are you okay, y/n?" drawing your attention to her when you were unaware by the unexpected silence among your classmates.

"yeah i'm fine, i'll skip lunch and do this homework." you replied, lifting your head up when somebody out of nowhere called your name.

"y/n."

your eyes immediately shot towards the direction of the recognizable voice and your eyes broadened at how cyno was standing at the entrance of your classroom.

the student council president suddenly appeared and called for y/n, causing itto to spit out his orange drink. his eyes were glued on his best friend as she approached cyno, leaving his mouth open.

without turning to see itto's expression, sara grinned and said, "told you so."

with the best poker face he could muster, cyno observed as you approached him while many eyes were focused on you both.