#13 , everyone adores you (at least i do)

@party party  ꒰13꒱

@party party ꒰13꒱

"cheers!" everyone exclaims as they clink glasses together, and waves of laughter spread over the area

"cheers!" everyone exclaims as they clink glasses together, and waves of laughter spread over the area. everyone then started downing their booze while loud music played nearby.

after drinking her wine, a girl with a h/c head let out a hum of happiness; she had finally made it through the hell week of student council preparations and succeeded.

her speech had a marginally positive effect, winning her the favor of several people. despite the fact that she was reminded of how intense the student council president candidates were, their speech was well-prepared and accurate.

al-haitham and cyno were the candidates for president, but al-haitham lost because of his words and reputation. everyone ended up supporting cyno, and he won re-election as president.

when an arm was placed around your shoulders, you almost forgot what you were thinking. Itto screamed, tears already rolling down his cheeks from drinking, "y/n~! you're finally growing up!"

while this was going on, sara, the person sitting next to him, sighed and smacked him on the back of the head, "congratulations, y/n. we're proud of you." itto glared at sara who was already smiling in your direction as he yelped in pain.

her words made your grin more extensive than it was, a chuckle cleared out your lips and you nodded, "thank you guys." just as you answered, somebody abruptly propelled himself towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

a boy with auburn hair and a broad grin on his face called out, "congratulations, y/n!" a boy with light blue hair followed closely after.

you almost dropped your drink, but you recovered. you were happy to hear from your friends and heizou, who had been rooting for you from the start, as well as to receive their congratulations.