# 33 , kind of

@cyno ꒰33꒱

@cyno ꒰33꒱

the venue was alive with music, laughter, and the joyful chatter of friends celebrating (name)'s birthday.

colorful balloons adorned the walls, and fairy lights cast a warm, enchanting glow over the scene. it was a perfect setting for a memorable evening.

(name) stood at the center of the festivities, surrounded by her closest friends, including sara, heizou, and a few others. they had all come together to make her birthday unforgettable.

heizou, ever the life of the party, was in full swing, hyping up the crowd as he took charge of the music.

he was dancing with unparalleled enthusiasm, his energy infectious. "come on, everyone! let's make this night epic! it's (name)'s day!"

the music thumped, and (name) found herself laughing and dancing along with her friends. she felt a wave of gratitude wash over her. these were the people who had filled her life with love, laughter, and cherished memories.

however, in the midst of the celebration, (name)'s excitement was tinged with a hint of disappointment.

cyno, her special someone, couldn't make it to the party due to a prior commitment that he had to take care of.

she had been looking forward to celebrating her birthday with him, and his absence left a void in the celebration.

sara, ever perceptive, noticed the change in (name)'s mood and decided it was time to cheer her up. she stepped forward, holding a mock-serious expression.

"hey, (name), what's with that long face? this is your day, remember?"

(name) tried to smile, not wanting to dampen the festive atmosphere. "i know, sara. it's just that cyno couldn't make it."

sara smiled and gave her a comforting pat on the back. "i know, (name). cyno's a stand-up guy, and he wouldn't bail on your birthday unless it was really important. besides, he told me he has something special planned for later."

(name) perked up at this. "he did? what is it?"

sara winked mischievously. "well, it's a surprise, but he said you should meet him at the bookstore where you two first met at 10 pm. knowing cyno, it's bound to be something memorable."

(name)'s disappointment began to fade, replaced by a sense of curiosity and anticipation. cyno always had a way of surprising her in the most thoughtful and meaningful ways.

with sara's encouragement, the party resumed its lively pace. the night was filled with laughter, dancing, and heartfelt toasts to (name)'s happiness and success. (name) lost herself in the celebration, feeling truly blessed to have such wonderful friends.

"alright, folks!" heizou announced, clapping his hands together. "it's time for a toast! let's raise our glasses to (name), the birthday queen!"

(name)'s friends gathered around, each holding a glass filled with sparkling cider. they raised their glasses high, and (name) felt a rush of warmth in her heart as she looked at the faces of the people who meant the world to her.