#end , bookstore

@bookstore ꒰end꒱

@bookstore ꒰end꒱

the little bookstore welcomed (name) with its familiar chime as she entered, and fortunate for her, she found herself alone in the bookstore.

the scent of old books lingered in the air, and the creaky wooden floors hinted at the countless stories they held.

in a quiet corner, the same cozy chairs awaited, inviting her to revisit the spot where she first met cyno. the familiar nook promised the echo of past conversations and shared moments.

tracing her fingers over well-loved book spines, (name) felt a rush of nostalgia. the bookstore, a witness to their laughter and connection seemed to hold the essence of those moments.

the space hadn't changed much. it still cradled the magic of literature and the memories of (name) and cyno's shared explorations. the aged shelves stood as silent storytellers, keeping the secrets of their journey.

the shelves held echoes of the past, and she found herself drawn to a section where manga nestled snugly among classic novels.

a particular manga caught her eye—the same copy of "kimi no todoke" that cyno had shyly handed her during that unforgettable confession.

she could almost feel the weight of the moment as she picked it up, the edges of the pages slightly worn from their countless flips.

(name) opened the manga to the pages that had etched themselves into her heart. the characters seemed to dance across the paper, their story intertwining with hers.

the scene of cyno confessing, the earnestness in his eyes mirrored in the pages of "kimi no todoke." played vividly in her mind.

the quiet of the bookstore allowed those memories to resurface, and for a moment, it felt like she was back in that very moment, listening to cyno's heartfelt words.

with each turned page, the earnestness in cyno's eyes mirrored in the manga characters stirred a gentle ache in (name)'s heart.

it was as if time had momentarily folded, placing her back in the embrace of his words.

she stood there, amidst the towering shelves, feeling the weight of the past and the echo of a love that time hadn't erased.

tears shimmered in her eyes, not of sorrow, but of the timeless beauty that still lingered. closing the manga gently, she returned it to its place, letting her gaze wander around the bookstore.

to her surprise, she spotted a new bookshelf tucked away in a corner, a place she hadn't explored before. as her eyes scanned the titles, she realized it housed the mangas that had been her and cyno's favorites.

her eyes widened in recognition, and a nostalgic warmth enveloped her. it was as if this hidden treasure trove was a testament to the love they once shared.