#17 , i hate everyone but you

@comfort  ꒰17꒱

@comfort  ꒰17꒱

a certain indigo-headed boy had a reasonable look of annoyance on his face. immediately after, cyno dropped y/n off in her dorm while nearly stopping to get ice cream cones.

the girl, who had no idea what was in store for her, focused on her twin, who had his arms crossed, his brows furrowed, and a visible frown on his lips.

as it is a scaramouche, people would be thinking by this point how terrifying it would be. the chilly, astute, and sardonic type of boy that was infamous in their department. he'd have a swarm of girls coming at him from every direction.

the tender expression he has for his twin is something they would never get to see.

you seemed unconcerned despite the ominous vibe he was sending across the living room, and continued on your own path to the bedroom. scaramouche was left perplexed by your utter disregard for his presence.

after finally eating your ice cream and wiping your lips with a spare tissue, you flopped your bag down at your bed. pulling out your phone in a hurry to message cyno when it was suddenly seized from your hand.

when your twin already had it in his hands, you were unable to respond in time to yank it back. he lifted an eyebrow in your direction, hoping for a response, but all you did was stare at him in disbelief.

he scowled at this and you asked, "what?" making it worse.

his tone was tinged with worry and annoyance because you never told him where you were. "where were you? it's quarter nine." he asked.

"is it important? and i told you, i had a student council meeting." you sighed, putting a hand on your hip and casting an unflattering gaze at him.

scaramouche hurriedly yanked the phone out of her hands as she attempted to reclaim it.

"no meeting of student council was held,"

the was enough to cause you to stop what you were doing, and stare blankly at scaramouche with your lips parted and confusion on your face.

scaramouche has obviously been reading your mind.

he spoke for her, catching up on her lie, which caused his twin to groan. "albedo told me." he responded.

scaramouche does genuinely care about her, and she always felt obligated to provide him updates on her whereabouts, her expected return time to the dorms, and other details. it appeared that the boy never fully trusted her.