#22 , favoritism

@annotations ꒰22꒱

@annotations ꒰22꒱

as you softly pressed your fingers against your lips, a rush of warmth flooded your cheeks as you remembered the velvety texture of his lips upon your own.

your thoughts were in disarray, and your heart was pounding wildly, with the memory of what happened yesterday still persistently lingering in your mind.

it seems impossible for it to have ended because it was your initial experience with someone and that someone happened to be cyno.

you were so absorbed at the moment that you didn't even realize you were still responsible for student council duties until someone got your attention by tapping your shoulder.

"is there anything else you'd like to add?" faruzan interrupted your long silence and asked if you had any additional input, as she looked perplexed by your lack of response.

y/n managed to push away her thoughts and responded with a proper reply, "we will incorporate additional requests if more students ask for it."

her response, accompanied by a smile, was met with faruzan's approving hum before she went back to using her tablet.

after faruzan started using the device, the student council room gradually became quiet, and y/n regained her composure as the redness in her face subsided.

nonetheless, the behavior of the aforementioned individual was noticed by faruzan.

y/n appeared to be preoccupied with her thoughts even after their task had commenced, prompting her to deduce that she was undoubtedly unsettled by something.

with her tablet in hand, faruzan asked, "miss vice president, is there anything bothering you?"

before you could form a response to her unexpected inquiry that caught you off-guard. abruptly, the door swung open, unveiling a well-known male with snowy locks.

he was accompanied by albedo who was clutching onto some paperwork and bringing up the rear with the president.

as faruzan greeted the pair, you averted your gaze from both of them, while cyno remained fixated on your presence across from faruzan, apparently oblivious to the greetings.

"y/n,"

you gradually shifted your gaze towards cyno, struggling to interpret the expression on his face and ascertain his intentions towards you.

"may i ask if you would be interested in visiting a bookstore later on? for extra festival-related documents that might need our joint efforts." noticing a slight smile on cyno's face.

we should hang out once our classes are over.

you were intrigued by his unexpected remark, however, you agreed nonetheless, "absolutely, i'll meet you outside the gates once class is over." you flashed him a smile, fully understanding the implications of his words.