Red Mist demon bitch

Something tried to attack me a few days ago, it was a servant of the Red Mist. One of its walls dried closeby, crumbled, and set loose one of its hands to come after me, of all people 😀

I felt something wrong before it even reached me, and as it began to eat at my mind, took the nessesary precautions to prevent it from physically coming closer. The Red Mist feasts on your fear. It causes you hysteria and panic, and if not soothed, can turn into severe delusions and hallucinations. Do not heed its call, for the Red Mist only seeks to destroy and annihilate.

It will try to whisper to you. Promise of great things. Merge with your consciousness. Whatever it takes to make you a part of its hivemind. The Red Mist is the enemy. It will be the end of our world as we know it, if it and its bloody minions aren't stopped.

The wall must be fed. Don't neglect it, or terrible, terrible horrors will be unleashed into the world. Do not let it dry. It will crack, and whatever is trapped behind will be out for blood. Tune out its whispers, for they will tell you of terrible secrets that endanger your life.

The Red Mist is He Who Hides Behind the Wall. He is not benevolent. He does not care for our earth and our people. He never will. He is the true enemy. The Tall One is a force of nature. He does not seek to destroy all life and nature on earth, for He is a part of it. Don't let yourself be led astray, little rabbits :) And DO NOT be afraid. It will try to crawl inside your mind and instill fear inside. But you must stay strong.