The situation at hand.

It seems I will have to put all of my projects on hold, at least for now. My electronics, including my internet connection, have been malfunctioning. It's rather strange, but not unheard of. There is no fault with the electronics themselves, or my router. It leads me to believe there are external forces interfering with my ability to post information. Only quotev will load up properly, and even then, it's barely doing so. I will have to investigate this further.

I wanted to talk about certain new accounts surfacing as of late, claiming to be what they are not. A reminder that servants are not able to choose who becomes one, there can be no lists of who becomes one, and that our work is very underground and classified. A servant will not just reveal a list of those chosen on social media. Most often, we will not even know someone has been chosen until they join the force. It's a very intimate and personal experience, unique to the individual. It's not like catching a cold where one can identify the symptoms right away. Most importantly, we cannot interfere with the recruitment process in any way, shape, or form. We can only offer an alternative route and nothing more. And this alternative route is mostly to reduce stress and pain on the person experiencing symptoms. It's crucial to work with potential recruits one on one, and not in groups, as I mentioned previously that it's a very intimate and personal experience. Most often than not, the individual will not get any guidance. We can offer information about what is happening to you and your body, and again, how to reduce stress, but we cannot interfere. It differs on a case to case basis, but it's why so many don't make it through entirely sane, or conscious. Lastly, we will not make our tasks public and easily accessible. The point of servants is that they are discreet and careful. We are hidden throughout the shadows, carrying out our jobs without much interference. We do not want the spotlight on us. We want to do our job and nothing more. It's rare that a servant ever interacts with someone for extended periods of time. We go undetected everywhere, blending in as normal people. That's the entire point of our existence. The reason why I don't do that, is because I'm not a field agent. I don't need the same discretion to do my job. I will, of course, fill in for a field agent when needed, but it's not what I'm assigned to do, and not where my skills lie. So I can interact with others freely. Of course there are arrogant, or even egotistic servants out there. But nobody wants to make their job harder by bringing attention to their task. If it's especially classified or sensitive, you might get yourself or others killed. It's not a game. Real lives are on the line.

Be careful with who you interact with and trust. If something feels wrong or off, don't trust it and go with your gut. We will not threaten you or intimidate you unless you are a threat to us. And we will carry out our threats. If someone is all bark and no bite, but claims to be a servant, they are not one. We have no trouble hurting others. We can easily travel using the Path. That's how you can tell the difference between a real servant and an imposter. If we want you to suffer, you will. Words mean nothing in the face of action.

Be careful out there, Gatherers. Servants sneak up on you. We don't announce it to the entire world. Threats are wiped out swiftly and quietly. If you stumble upon something you aren't supposed to, it's best to be prepared for hellish days and even more hellish nights. How do you tell if you have stumbled upon something you aren't supposed to? Oh, you'll know. You'll know so quickly, you won't even have time to process your thoughts.