A fate.

(This will only work on Quotev.)

You're probably wondering why I don't share much information these days. It's not a lack of news or materials, It's actually quite the opposite. It's a lot more complicated than that.

I've only realized now the error of my ways. I wasn't supposed to give out information so easily, so publicly. Especially to susceptible kids. They are agitated, more than ever, and They are coming for your blood. Most information I have is now locked away, where it will hopefully be safe from prying eyes. The best place to hide something is in plain sight, after all. You've skimmed over it many times over now.

There's a greater reckoning at hand, bigger than our mind can comprehend. I don't know what They have planned. But I can say one thing for sure. It isn't good.

It's funny how the human brain works. It can skim over certain words and phrases and not notice anything wrong with them at all. You've seen it all, over and over, without knowing what it was. That was the initial goal; creating something which could influence you, but not directly. Most of you will never have the pleasure of discovering my treasures. And that's alright.

To those that do, congratulations. I have two poems for you. To those that didn't, you may still read the poems. But I doubt you'll make much sense of them.

Two Guardians standing tall,

Faces shrouded in silence,

Together they hold the code,

Between their intertwined claws.

The Gates await you, oh wandering souls,

Losing yourself in its tunes,

Which beat to the sound of your hearts

Fluttering against your ribs.

Heed the call of the lost,

You who have shed your eyes,

Aimlessly searching for a road,

One that will never come.

A terrible web unravelling,

One made of blood and tears,

The unraveller meets their end,

Not the one following the trail.

=ɐzɯƃƃɾɯƃɯɾɯƃǝɾɯ