Why?

Now is the time of suffering. One by one, everything you love will be torn from your insides. For some of you, it's already begun. It's no coincidence that you're losing it all. They're winning, like They always have. I don't know why it was ever a doubt to begin with. You can't fight it. The cycle repeats itself for as long as They exist. And that is an eternity.

You diligently search for the solution. They must have a weakness, They must be able to die! That, my friends, is no task for the fragile human population. Before you can breathe your last, you'll be mutilated into a million bits.

They will take everything from you, as They have before. And there isn't anything in this world that can stop Them. The timelines will shift. You will forget once more. And your prolonged suffering will continue. Do you think you can stop creatures like Them? I thought I could too, once. I thought I had the power to change our fate. The bitter truth is, no human could ever hope to stop beings like these. We have no power that could rival Theirs. No power we'll ever have will ever be enough.

Why is everything going so wrong? Why is my life going downhill so quickly? Why am I so stressed and unmotivated? These might be questions you've probably asked yourself by now. Now you have something to blame, other than the cruelty of the world. Blaming something else besides yourself always helps, doesn't it?

Suffer, and suffer some more, from the comfort of knowing you can never be saved.