The world of "Creepypasta"

A long, long time ago, all the way in 2014, (bordering on 2015) a time rift opened. It swept most of us to timelines where our world's inner workings had collapsed, and as a result, the strangeness and the wonder, and more importantly, the danger, had been lost. We would have rejoiced, if it weren't for the bitter truth. We had lost everything we ever loved. Our family and our friends. Our home. Everything we had fought for was in vain. All of those lives lost, had been in vain.

But what was the original world like, before it became fragmented?

You'd think it would be chaos incarnate, and at first glance, it would seem that way. But our world had its own structure. It was full of strange wonders which weren't always hazardous to our health. Of course, you've all heard of the most dangerous things, because that is what people talk about. They don't talk about the small, harmless things, because it's not as interesting as an eldritch abomination.

There were certain poppies in a field which could put anyone to sleep. Or mirrors who showed your true self. Plants who had become sentient and interacted with people. Living sand. Breathing vine. Anything you could ever dream of, had evolved into strangeness in our world. All of this was normal to us, while it would have been terrifying to people in this timeline. Now, this is not to say that our world was always strange and mysterious. It wasn't strange to us. We knew we lived among creatures beyond our understanding. We lived in fear of them, and some of us served them, but we were fully aware of them. Of course with any world, comes ignorance. Some would refuse to see the truth, in order to protect what sanity they had left. It was an ordered chaos. Chaos that followed a certain path, a certain pattern.

But beyond that, we were still people. People who showed compassion and understanding. Who loved and lost. There is no mystery to us. We are people. There is nothing to fear about us and our world. We live and we breathe, just like you do. I know it's much more fun to add an element of mystery. But I'll breall the illusion for you today. There's nothing amazing and spectacular about us, we aren't all knowing and wise and perfect. We are human beings, NORMAL human beings, who just had a strange world. It's easy to just see the weird nature of it and only focus on that. But it's also important to see the more human parts. To look at the small things and to appreciate those small things. That's what being human is all about. So remember, we arent all knowing and wise, we just know more because it used to be the world we lived in every day!

And, these creatures still live among us, despite the fragmentation. They are multidimensional, and as a result, can travel between any dimension of time (aka timelines). They're practically immune to the time rifts. That may sound absolutely terrifying to some of you. They can and absolutely will follow us in every timeline. Despite this, other versions of these creatures formed. The Operator, The Skinwalker, The Hat Man, etc etc. But the originals will always be here. And they are 100 times worse than these copies. The originals cannot be destroyed.

Many of you live in blissful ignorance, and to that I toast, because you are safe from it. Our world only leaks into yours if you pursue things you shouldn't be. So stay ignorant, my friends, because in this case, knowledge isn't power. Curiosity isn't a good enough reason to throw your safe world away for a dangerous and unhinged one. It isn't. And you arent clever for knowing things you shouldn't know. You're a fool. Because they will come for you, and they will make you wish you were dead. You think you're immune, do you! Hahahaha! Think again. In fact, I think you should actually use your brain. I know, right? Mind blowing. Nobody is immune. Nobody is safe. If you know too much, you're already playing the game. And, no, a bunch of kids on the internet don't know even half of it. So don't start thinking "oh no, they're coming for me!" They aren't. You don't know shit, sorry. I don't make the rules. It's our world, not yours. Of course you don't know. And you probably never should