The Sanctuary Magazine.

*If image is broken, go to my quotev by the name "Rosieposieboo" in order to view it

As you may or may not know, I have been working on a weekly magazine for both the server and Slenderverse. It will be themed around it, and will contain things such as exclusive posters, interviews, and cover stories. If you'd like to help, I've created a few forms based on the job applications you can have. You will be given due credit within the magazine. If possible, I may even monetize it and share the revenue with those who have contributed significantly. It's still in its early stages, but I've put a sample of the cover above so you know what it's meant to look like over all. If you can't contribute this way, you can submit fanart, short stories, and photography to be featured on the art page every week. You can do this through our email, which I will DM to you if you ask. You may also submit your suggestions and thoughts this way. I will share some of the ideas I have for this magazine, so you will have a better idea of what will be inside.

A Gatherer's most significant research will be featured once every two weeks as a special edition. So if you'd like to submit research and be featured for your fellow Gatherers, this is your chance.Also as a special edition, instead of a poster, the magazine might contain cutouts of masks, arts and crafts, and drawing guides based around the weekly theme.A science article will be featured for every issue, talking about the science behind entities and the Slenderverse.A special cover story will be the main theme of every issue. The first issue, as you've seen on the sample cover, will be themed around Firebrand and his psychology.We will interview Habit on a different topic every week, as something lighthearted and fun to add to the magazine. You can suggest topics through email.Every week, we will list the top Slenderverse ARGs and rank them based on accuracy. You can influence the rankings and what ARGs we cover by giving us your thoughts.A personal experience with the Slenderverse, paranormal or otherwise, will be posted in the magazine through your submissions. If you'd like your personal experience to be featured, email us. As I've mentioned previously, there will be an art section with your art submissions and short stories. We might even give weekly prompts so you can base your art creations on it.I was also considering a fashion section, where we'll offer fashion advice or aesthetics based on that week's theme.

If you'd like to suggest more ideas you'd like to see inside the magazine, let us know.

Now, for the job application links:

Assistant Writer: forms.gle/GvKQc2o4hp3Uhfwz6

Artist Application: forms.gle/C3qTa4BPGHBn2gjb6

Editor Application: forms.gle/3iHk27PNNLAXe1vR9

You may have more than one job, and the positions aren't for one single person, so don't feel afraid to submit one. Thank you and I hope this idea will soon come to fruition.

*For those who cannot click the links, I will make a separate announcement.