A message of hope.

Hello again, it's been a while, hasn't it? I've rarely had the time or the internet access to come online, as most have noticed. Although I deal with intelligence more than field work, I do still tend to become quite busy. There's quite a lot of paperwork, strange hoaxes, stories, sightings, etc etc to sort through. Which is only a part of what I do. Servants in general have become scarce in number. Especially those who have the cognitive ability needed for intelligence work. But, our world is changing. Once again. There will be death, there will be war, there will be revolutions which shake our core. It's important to understand that these creatures we speak of aren't only physical, they are a part of us. They hide in our insecurities, our pain, every poor decision we make. They do not cause it, but they certainly do bring it out. They are our demons, our darkness. Our fear and anxiety gives them life, but our hope does not kill them. Just as happiness does not end sadness, and light does not kill darkness. They will always be here, and so will we, because humans are imperfect. And as long as we continue to be, They will reign over us and use us as Their pawns. As long as humans live, the Grand Game will continue to exist.

Maybe it's a hopeless endeavor, to keep living and hoping and dreaming. Still, we as humans have shown incredible resilience, strength, and creativity. To these creatures, our accomplishments may seem small. But we have no special abilities, no amazing power, no time traveling equipment. And yet we have singlehandedly transformed our lives. We have made the impossible, possible. We have no advantages like They do, but we are so strong. They see us as insignificant and weak. We come together time and time again to prove Them wrong. And we will come together again, and again, and again. We are afraid. We are all afraid. But we have never let that fear control us. We have fought Them long and hard, as long as we humans have existed. They see us as threats, to have killed us so often when we get close to the truth. When They see us as threats, it shows our power over Them. That we have what it takes to overcome Them. I know I spoke hopelessly before. I was young, foolish, and hopeless. But now, I'm here to be your hope. To give you the strength, the tools, to thrive. And, no, my Master is not a force who will stop me unless I become a threat. Which I will not. My instructions are clear, and I will continue to follow them. Remember that YOU have the power to transform your life. Nobody else, only you. The change starts with you. It starts with me. What our ancestors have sacrificed before us will not be in vain.

It's alright to not understand, to not know. So many don't know how to fight, how to rise up against a force so much more powerful than themselves. Do not let your fear silence your voice. Your voice is so valuable, so very inspiring to us all. Even continuing to write influences so many around you. It gives them hope for a better future. So please, keep going. Write, inform, speak. We are all in this together, big or small, young or old. You can. You have the power. Speak and be heard. As for those blatantly misinforming others, I understand why. You, too, want to be heard and seen. Maybe it's your job. Maybe you've lost your hope. It's not too late to change. It never is. Welcome change with open arms, because change is valuable in a person. Change is hard. Breaking out of habits and confines is hard. So praise it and welcome it. We need all hands on deck, now more than ever.

They are back. Our world is being thrown into chaos once again. Use your voice and make it your strength. Fight for the cause you believe in. Fight, because if the outcome will be the same no matter what, we may as well go out having fought our hardest. Do not stand by and let the fire consume us all. Do something. My hands are tied, and yet I use my voice. We are all afraid, but that's no excuse to hold back.

To a better future.