17 ✦ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

The evening before Harry and Crystal had to leave for Hogwarts, Lily Potter returned home early after completing her shift in St. Mungo's as a Healer. When she entered the living a soft smile automatically formed on her gentle features.

James took a day off again to hang out with the children on the last day of their holiday. Lily wanted to spend time with them too but being a Healer was a job that came with a lot of responsibilities.

The father and son along with Crystal went to the amusement park from the late morning to late afternoon. Back home, they made dinner to surprise Lily, though Crystal did most of the work, the boys were helpless and useless.

They were waiting for Lily and watching a movie to pass time and fell asleep on the couch with television still on, at low sound.

James was sitting in the middle with his mouth slightly apart, his head leaning on the back of the sofa with his glasses askew. Harry and Crystal were on his either sides, leaning on him and he had his arms around both of them. All of them fast asleep, tired after playing all day.

Lily gently brushed her fingers through his husband's hair smiling and quietly went to the room bringing a camera and clicked a photo. Crystal woke up at the sound of the shutter. She sat up rubbing her eyes and switched off the television.

"Sorry, my baby, I woke you up. . . "

"It's fine. Welcome home, Aunt Lily," said Crystal as Lily hugged her, "Did you had a good day?"

"I did. Though, I rushed through to come back on time," said Lily, kissing her cheeks, "Did you have fun today?"

"Very Much, we went on many rides! We also prepared dinner for you!"

"Wow, really? James can't cook much, Harry didn't ever step into kitchen other than heating food . . . You didn't need to do -- "

"I wanted to repay you somehow for taking care of me all these days -- but they really helped me a lot!"

"Lily-flower, you're back?" said James as he yawned, raking his fingers through his messy hair.

"I'm home, love," said Lily, kissing his cheek, "wake Harry up, we'll have dinner together,"

"Sure," James said kissing back on her cheek. Crystal understood what Harry meant by third wheeling.

After dinner, they were talking in Harry's room.

Harry was getting a nice, relaxing head massage from Lily that he was fast asleep fell asleep with his head on his mother's lap. But Crystal had a few questions and she took the chance to ask.

"I just have one last question," said Crystal quickly, "Can you tell me everything my mother told you both about my father -- like how did he looked or any picture, photo of him?"

James nodded at Lily when she looked at him, a bit concerned. She shook her head before speaking.

"We didn't see your father at all, Crysie. Avi didn't have any photo of him, she said it was left in her previous house which burnt down and so she decided to return back. The only thing she ever said was that your father was the most dazzling person she had ever seen. We figured it might be true -- I mean look at you, Crysie -- you do have your mother's smile but your overall look must definitely be matching your father and he must have been beautiful seeing you."

"I remember how I teased Avi the first time I saw you, I asked her where did you get a such a man that gave you such a lovely child," said James, chuckling then he paused. "I didn't know that time that your father had . . . "