57 * 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

Disclaimer: I twisted and modified
the original plot to fit into my plot.
—✧—

ɢᴏғᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟷ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

ɢᴏғ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟷
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

—✧—

Somewhere. Someday.. Sometime...

"Zac! You're injured!"

"Wh--what the fv©k is that thing? Where the hell are we even at?"

"I-- I don't know... I have no i-idea -- "

"Listen guys, you don't have to panic. I'm the protector here—you just need to follow me to the camp. Everything will be al—"

"That special camp again?! I told you I'm not what you think I'm!"

"CRYSTAL, YOU IDIOT!! WHAT DID YOU FV©KING DO THIS TIME?"

"WILL YOU CALM DOWN FOR A SECOND? THAT MONSTER IS COMING RIGHT AT US!"

"RUN, GUYS! RUN!"

●○●○●

July 10, 1994 — 7:55 am.
@Potter's Home.

—✧—

Calisto's Rort: 'Éclat Celestia' Deceives Trust with Feigned Gems, Calisto Head's Disappearance Raise Questions.

[Thursday, 6.00pm.] The time-honored jewelry establishment of Calisto has come under scrutiny worldwide following our initial report on this shocking scandal. Éclat Celestia, a respected brand of jewels, has been accused of selling counterfeit gems, as revealed by a prominent Ministry contributor.

Earlier this week, the said Ministry's well-wisher disclosed that several gems bought a year back from Éclat Celestia shattered. Subsequent tests on gems from this esteemed establishment confirmed suspicions as they too, scattered into millions of pieces.

There has been no official communication received from Calisto Mansion since the scam's exposure, and the thirteen year old, young Head of Calisto, Crystal, remains shrouded in mystery. She has not made a public or private appearance inside her own Mansion since the Hogwarts holiday season commenced. "I have not seen Miss at the Mansion ever since the night she returned from school." Says the housekeeper Esma of the Calisto Mansion.